• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Offering to help

Attila Tamás

Landlubber
Hello!

I have read about this project recently, i see so many opportunities in it and i want to be a part of this project.
I have played lots of videogames in my life, created a few mods, but never released any unfortunately.
I have a few ideas about music, storyline, AI behavior, graphic optimization, building, notirity level, path finding, programming sort of things. I have an idea about an adaptive "AI" script, computer monitoring the player behavior and try to come with a multi level tactic to defeat the player. I know a little C# and i think i can adopt my knowledge in to a C based language, altough i have 2 projects at the moment so im a little busy, but i will try to help.

If there is space for me, may i come on board?

You would be very welcome to join in, of course!

Exactly what would you like to contribute on? At the moment, we have mainly:
- Engine testing
- Storyline writing
- 3D modeling

Those are the things we're currently actively working on.

You would be very welcome to join in, of course!

Exactly what would you like to contribute on? At the moment, we have mainly:
- Engine testing
- Storyline writing
- 3D modeling

Those are the things we're currently actively working on.
Storyline writing then and maybe something else later.

Remember that people can't see that forum unless they're in the relevant groups. :wp
I've added him to the Quest Writers group now, though.

Remember that people can't see that forum unless they're in the relevant groups. :wp
I've added him to the Quest Writers group now, though.

I dont have any control over that mate :p lol

that link without the ribbon is as bout as pointless as *Select the next few lines below this to read the rest*

Having a white text option on a forum with a white field... I guess it does do good for subliminal messages though.... I think i just found my new toy :p

I know, but perhaps adding something like "Once an Admin adds you to the relevant group, follow [this link]" would help in future.

*Select the next few lines below this to read the rest*
Uh-oh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know, but at perhaps adding something like "Once an Admin adds you to the relevant group, follow [this link]" would help in future.

Uh-oh. :rolleyes:

Probably a good idea. Sorry i'll try to do the next one when i'm not playing my violin lol:facepalm

Back