• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Officers

drshew

Landlubber
I just got a bosum and i bought a pistol for him, but he never comes ashore with me, or anyother officers. how do i trade with them?? They arent even in my cabin...

You need to add them to your shore party as fighters, then you can trade with them by facing them and choosing the exchange options from the enter menu.

Cap'n Drow

Or you can go to sailing mode, from there to your cabin, and from there make your way to the wardroom. All your officers are there for you to talk to and trade with.
I don't think there's any point in buying items for any of the officers other than fighters, and with those it's easier to just buy stuff directly into their inventory on the merchant screen.

If you have multitask perk you can make your bosum member of the boarding party and be the bosum at the same time but belive me if you are in a battle against a big ship than yours and the figth efort is hard if your bosum dies you are going to lose for sure.

I notice how important the bosum is, he speed up the boarding party and does it more efective in battle.

Im probably wrong but is the feedback of bosum i experience, i use figthers only in the combat party due disastrous battles that I have had.

Kind regards

thanks guys, havent found the ward room, but put them as fighters and they came ashore and i was able to kill the smugglers thanks again

drShew

Back