• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Owning Land in Build 11?

Picasox

Landlubber
I see there is a new ability added in Build 11 the makes the palyers lands increase crop yield by 50%.

what exactally does this do?

Can I actually actually own land?

How?

to own land ye get a letter of Marque from a Governer an he will give yew promotions an' land as well,de more land ye owns,de more loot ye get :?

What would be an example of this? Like if I got a 1000 loot with no land, what would be the difference if I got 1000 with land? :?

If ye get 1000 in loot from a chest wid no land,ye have 1000 in loot
If ye get 1000 in loot from a chest wid land,ye have 1000 + whatever loot ye get from land owner ability,depend'n on how much land ye 'ave,yer richer is de bottom line :?

Here's what happens.
Once you have a LoM with a nation, you can sink ships and sack towns for advancement.
Whenever you are promoted, you are given land.
Land both boosts your fame, and gives you some gold each day in rent from the tenents working the land (or crop yeild, or whatever). The daily land money you get is based on commerce and the Land Owner perk.

Back