• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Oxbay Mines

jacksonhardaker

Landlubber
I'm up to the section in the main quest when I need to talk to the guards at the mine but I can never talk to them because whenever I get near they go running off to fight the skeletons (which come there with build 10.1) and then promptly die. I've tried buy I can never get there in time to save them and whenever I enter that part of the map the skeletons just respawn.

Does anyone have any idea how I can remove the skeletons in the code somewhere?

Don't worry about talking to the guards at the gate - go inside the fort and go to the building immediately to your left when you go in the gate. It's the office for the mines. Talk to the guy there. :cheers :cheers

That should help! :bow

well ..... when I fight the guards outside the perm.
the warden only fights me .........
so I just KILL him ...... and reload a `pre-save`
:cheers

welll ........ its only a game ............. hmmmmmmm ....... or is it ......
hmmmm .... listning to the little voices in my head ......... they say ..................................
........... Kill 'EM ALL ..............
:p:

hehehe

nah .... to be serious in this topic ........ When I killed the guards outside the mine ..... it waz an accident (if anybody believe me)
and i just HAD to load a `pre-savegame` ..........

so when the game do dat on me ....... I for sure just ........... Kill 'EM ALL .............. (but .. only in da game)
:yes:

JSJ, you need a trip down into the Oxbay dungeons! (LOL!) Just think, all of those smugglers... All in one place... :p:

Just don't kill the unarmed ones... (mighty difficult to avoid, I know) :yes

yeah cuz as i said in one of the reputation posts, u CANNOT kill the unarmed ones, or else ur rep will go down like a falling treasure chest. all you do if u see these people unarmed that go after you is save right there, load that save up and they will have weapons then, and you can kill dem freely! :p:

KILL EM ALL JSJ!!! :yes

CatalinaThePirate said:
JSJ, you need a trip down into the Oxbay dungeons! (LOL!) Just think, all of those smugglers... All in one place... :p:

Just don't kill the unarmed ones... (mighty difficult to avoid, I know) :yes

THIS I REALY NEEDS TO TRY ..............
:eek:ops (K......K.......K........KI...........KILL.........DAMM... NOT AGAIN)
:eek:ops

Back