• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Parley & Abordage mod v0.9

Do you like this mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partially

• No

• Total voters

Vadim Cool

Landlubber
So I spent some time making this mod about a year ago, but I never did have time to finish it. And instead of simply letting it die, I decided to release what I have. It can be used as an inspiration or a good addition for some other mods or pirate games. I won't be able to spend more time it though. But I do hope if you use it, that you will credit some of my work. I'm pretty sure no one else made such a mod before as I couldn't find it just a year ago. And I was really disappointed that with all these large mods, there wasn't a single one of them that even added a decent crew anc combat calculator. Therefore I had to make this mod. But now it's also a bit sad I couldn't finish it.

INSTALLATION:
1. Maelstrom Engine
2. New Horizons
3. Gentlemen of Fortune 2.5
4. Gentlemen of Fortune 2.8 - Historical Eras II
5. *(this mod)

BUGS:
1. Captain may not always appear in the parley mode or may not appear correctly and you may not be able to engage in a dialog.
2. The calculator to calculate the remaining crew that is able to be transferred to your ship, isn't complete and needs a final touch.

ADDED:
1. When encountering new ships on the sea map, they all have a more realistic amount of ammo and crew ready to fight.
2. Adds a new dialog window to have a parley with the enemy ship and the ability to stop, resume and cancel combat in parley mode.
3. Depending on your choice in the parley dialog, you may end up surrender some of your loot to go free or to end up fighting.
4. Crew on the deck is re-balanced according to the per-boarding initiative from both sides, before and after battle.
5. Added a few musketeers on the boarding deck, from both sides for more exciting combat.
6. The ability to talk to the enemy captain and to duel and even to capture the enemy captain.
7. The ability to lose gold and goods in case if the duel is lost, and the enemy ship will then sail away.
8. After a successful duel, if captain remains free, the ship can simply sail away with a neutral flag, while you may loot the rest.
9. More proper transfer of the crew is made possible after the ship capture or a successful duel.
10. Additionally added better icons, more start-characters with a much improved skin and cloth, especially the female ones, new spyglass, etc.

Attachments

• GoF 2.8 Mod Fixes.zip
    32 MB · Views: 13
Back