• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug People Merging

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
I have been noticing this for a while now. I don't know if someone has reported or made a post about this in the past but characters in the game wants to stand in the same spot, literally making them look weird. Here's some screenies from my crew topside: Mitosis Effect.jpg Mitosis Effect2.jpg Mitosis Effect3.jpg They look like cells undergoing mitosis/meiosis or whatever :modding:woot but they are merging instead of dividing xD They don't give me any problems gamewise just a weird two headed creature or like one of Capitan Salazar's undead sailors.

Attachments

• compile.log
    97.5 KB · Views: 155
  • engine.ini
    35.2 KB · Views: 147
  • error.log
    189 bytes · Views: 192
  • system.log
    202.2 KB · Views: 163
In what situations does this usually occur?

I know there are some functions that check if a locator is already occupied, but I'm pretty sure that's not used everywhere and I don't know how well it works...

In what situations does this usually occur?

I know there are some functions that check if a locator is already occupied, but I'm pretty sure that's not used everywhere and I don't know how well it works...
It occurs usually in towns and ship's main deck. Usually medium to big decks. I haven't really noticed it on small decks. I will try to to some testing.

Back