• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Peter Blood Problems

Ben Coats

Freebooter
DAY ONE You will be teleported to the tavern. Talk to the barkeeper and ask him about doctor Whacker, then go to the tavern back room. You learn that doctor Whacker and his colleague doctor Dan are willing to supply you with enough money to buy a small ship and escape. Head back to the plantation and talk to pretty boy Pitt.
Now you need to convince three of your slavemates to join you. Two of them are walking around, while the third is in a small house with a forge next to it. They're fairly easy to spot due to their distinct appearance: Dyke wears a brown vest and a beret, Hagthorpe wears dark blue and a tall hat. Talk to each of them.
<---- you're not teleported to the tavern, you're in a house on the plantation, Col tells you to go to the Gov residence, and you go, there you have to get headache medicine for the wife, you leave the residence and go to the house @ the right, where you meet up with Paul Bettany (from master and commander), use the line where he'll wait for you in the tavern the next day. go outside and talk to the other doc that will give you the medicine and go back to the wife. you will then be teleported to the next day in the tavern where you talk to the bartender and then to Paul Bettany again to start planning escape, go to the Dr house and go upstairs and get another vial of medicine (for the headache slave), and return to talk to Jeremy Pitt. <-----the slave quests are also confusing as well as getting the ring from the wife to the smuggler in the tavern. (yes i have the walkthru printed out) im just not understanding this @ all. never can finish it.
:ko :boom::facepalm:shrug:nogood:thumbsdown2

Junior officer Nicholas Dyke

Dyke has lost hope because Bishop is about to sell him. Talk to Bishop before you leave the plantation to learn the name of the man who wants to buy Dyke, a certain Weston. Talk to one of the drunks in the pub, you find out a merchant, likely Weston, has rented a house in the town. The house you're looking for is the first one on the right as you exit the tavern, past the moneylender. Do not attack Weston, he's invulnerable, instead wait for him to turn his back or go upstairs and loot the chest. <-----i already did Dyke, headaches, Hagthorpe and weapons quests, and it threw me back to as if i had never done Dyke quest. i cant seem to fin Miles Raymers.
:modding

i get to the part on the printed out walkthru where it says: "having taken care of business, you can now return to the plantation and talk to all three of the slaves, then to Pitt". <-------when i talk to Dyke and the 1 eyed gunner it starts their quests all over again! WTH?! this the reason i never play this character.............
:modding:modding:modding:modding:modding:modding:modding:modding:modding
for the 10,000th time im restarting it from the start AGAIN!!!!!!

Back