• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Pirate town

Myth

Freebooter
Good evening! Now I'm looking for a replacement for the streets of a pirate settlement in Bermuda. I need to add an outlet to the jungle and street vendors into the city. I chose Radmond's port from the Pirates of the Caribbean. First wanted to take the location of the city of Charlestown, but the city turns out too rich for pirates. Maybe someone will tell me a couple more options? Thank you.

Is this supposed to be the only pirate settlement on Bermuda, or is there a town as well?

PoTC has a few pirate settlements which are on the same island as a town. Nevis, Bonaire and La Grenade all have pirate/smuggler settlements. So you could look at "QC_town", "Pirate_Fort" and "Smugglers_Lair".

If you want something more fortified because the pirates own the whole of Bermuda, you could look at Tortuga or Turks Island.

Is this supposed to be the only pirate settlement on Bermuda, or is there a town as well?

PoTC has a few pirate settlements which are on the same island as a town. Nevis, Bonaire and La Grenade all have pirate/smuggler settlements. So you could look at "QC_town", "Pirate_Fort" and "Smugglers_Lair".

If you want something more fortified because the pirates own the whole of Bermuda, you could look at Tortuga or Turks Island.

Tortuga & Turks from NH?

QC_town - use like Fort Orange on jamaica

Yes, Tortuga and Turks Island are in NH. (So is Charlestown.) If you're using stock PoTC then the small pirate settlements are on Quebradas Costillas, Douwesen and Conceicao.

Yes, Tortuga and Turks Island are in NH. (So is Charlestown.) If you're using stock PoTC then the small pirate settlements are on Quebradas Costillas, Douwesen and Conceicao.

And do small pirate settlements from the Pirates of the Caribbean have territory for the market? I do not remember her. And in my opinion these locations are too similar to the settlement of the pearl fishermen and La Vega.

Tortuga is NH - to big.

"QC_town" has a store. Originally "Pirate_Fort" and "Smugglers_Lair" did not, but they've been added in NH. These are indoor shops, though - not street vendors.

These locations may very well be similar to locations already in CoAS. The creators of CoAS probably re-used them. The modders of NH also had to re-use them, which is why there are a few other settlements in NH which are the same as "Pirate_Fort" and "Smugglers_Lair".

Probably have to leave the location from the city on the island of Nevis. Yes, the city is big, but it fits well. Unless, of course, do not consider the fort, which is visible when walking around the city. Maybe I can beat it on the plot and side quests.

Back