• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Please Help Fast

autit

Landlubber
I am on English questline and in the mission of capturing caracus and cumana. but in the capture of caracus, I cant land on "cape aruba" there is no mooring sign even if i go so close to the land than usual and i somehow managed to land on the port of caracus but when i exit to jungle and then try to "commence the capture of the nearest city" a massage comes saying "if we attack the city the ship will be destroyed by the fort before we can land all our troops". please help me quickly, I have played for months and I dont want to be stuck in this position.

Is there any way to change the name of a ship...not the ship type??? like...Wind Chaser to Devil or something...plz let me know quick.

I have finished the english questline with a nighthood and commodore tittle and now the GG says I am free to do anything I wish, but I tried to capture a city (Willemsted, Tortuga, Marigo), I can plunder the city as usual like before but could not capture it to set government or make base, I tried both on English sail and Pirate sail but just cant seem to capture any of the three mentioned.

so
I have finished the english questline with a nighthood and commodore tittle and now the GG says I am free to do anything I wish, but I tried to capture a city (Willemsted, Tortuga, Marigo), I can plunder the city as usual like before but could not capture it to set government or make base, I tried both on English sail and Pirate sail but just cant seem to capture any of the three mentioned.[/quote
someone plz ans me quick....

Patience. If nobody answers your question after just a few hours, all that means is that nobody who can answer it has seen it yet.

I don't think that the stock game will let you do that, despite what the manual says.

Back