• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Please somebody help me !!!

minotauro

Landlubber
Hello everyone. Im a bit late, I know, but I only found out about this great game this week !!!
I REALLY want to buy Age of Pirates 2 : City of Abandoned Ships, but I have searched everywhere and on all possible sites and there is absolutely no place selling it.
I have to get this game somehow. Does anybody know where can I pay for a digital download of this game ? Also, will it run on Windows 7, 64 bits ???

I have passed the last 3 days looking for this game with no success... I even sent mails to some folks at Akella but no reply.,.,.,
Im counting on you, fellas ! :}

Thanks in advance...

Hello everyone. Im a bit late, I know, but I only found out about this great game this week !!!
I REALLY want to buy Age of Pirates 2 : City of Abandoned Ships, but I have searched everywhere and on all possible sites and there is absolutely no place selling it.
I have to get this game somehow. .......... Also, will it run on Windows 7, 64 bits ???

Thanks in advance...

:ahoy

Try eBay or Amazon - there are usually some copies for sale on them.

:yes - Yes, it will run on Windows 7 ( just remember to install in a separate folder - not the Program folder )

:cheers

:ahoy

Try eBay or Amazon - there are usually some copies for sale on them.

:yes - Yes, it will run on Windows 7 ( just remember to install in a separate folder - not the Program folder )

:cheers

Ahh thanks for the reply, mate !
But, argh... Isnt it possible to buy and download the game through the internet ? Because Im from Brazil and the taxes to import the game DVD box are unbelievably ridiculous. We re talking about 30 dollars tax plus 100% of the items value tax. If the game is being sold for U$ 15,00 I end up paying U$ 60,00... Yeah.. Crazy !
Oh yes, and it usually takes one entire MONTH to arrive here... Ugh! :{

There has to be a way to buy and download this game somewhere........????

Stay away from amazon, here they sell the game for 54,90 Euro that is borderline crazy. I would even call that piracy and I do not approve of it this time :nogood
The only advantage of the boxed version is the map that comes with it. The map itself is nice but not necessary and you can find it in the wiki. So my advice would be to look for a download version like the gamersgate one.

Stay away from amazon, here they sell the game for 54,90 Euro that is borderline crazy. I would even call that piracy and I do not approve of it this time :nogood
The only advantage of the boxed version is the map that comes with it. The map itself is nice but not necessary and you can find it in the wiki. So my advice would be to look for a download version like the gamersgate one.

Thanks Blackmane. Yeay, I agree with you. But I cant find a place to download it. On Gamersgate we can find this game but theres no option to BUY it..... Is it available to you ? Can you see the BUY button on gamersgate ?

Oh wow, you are right.

If I try to do a search for the game in the websites search box, it acts like it doesn't even exist anymore. I wonder if they removed the game then, so it is no longer available.

Looks like Amazon or eBay retail purchase is your only option...

Oh wow, you are right.

If I try to do a search for the game in the websites search box, it acts like it doesn't even exist anymore. I wonder if they removed the game then, so it is no longer available.

Looks like Amazon or eBay retail purchase is your only option...

Argh..This is terrible... How come such nice games like this are abandoned while we have a massive ammount of terrible games out there ? I will never understand this.,., GRRRRRR

Well.. I will keep trying for a couple days more. If it doesnt work, guess ill have to pay the high taxes and wait 2 months for it to be delivered at my house.,,. :_{

Thats it folks... I guess Im not gonna be able to play this great game.
Here is the answer I got from Gamersgate :

Hi

We dont sell this game anymore. Sorry.

Andreas P
Customer Support Manager
GamersGate

Hmm, that's odd. I wonder if they weren't selling it enough to continue to make it available.

This is sad. I wish GOG would make this game available somehow... :{
Why dont they put this game on Akellas website for free download if they dont want to sell anymore ? Dont even need to give support, only make it available for free.... Grrrr. I hate this nonsense.
Now Im doomed to play these arcade childish cartoonish crappy games out there.

Not surprised I think at the end of the day if there isnt a place to buy the game in digital form then im going to just torrent the dam thing instead of Wasting more space storing game boxes. Really At the end of the day its devs faults for people pirating With all the drm or not giving a demo.

Not surprised I think at the end of the day if there isnt a place to buy the game in digital form then im going to just torrent the dam thing instead of Wasting more space storing game boxes. Really At the end of the day its devs faults for people pirating With all the drm or not giving a demo.

Eh.. Agreed... I was trying at all costs to avoid downloading the game by "unofficial" ways, but I guess theres no other option !! Unbelievable.
Here I am, willing to spend some money on a well made product, and their owners do not want to receive their cash for it !! Ridiculous ! :_{}

I don't think that it's because the devs don't want it to be for sale, I think that gamersgate just decided it wasn't worth selling anymore.

Akella would have to push having it on other websites as digital download (maybe Steam or something), but it might be too much of a hassle, or who knows what.

I don't think that it's because the devs don't want it to be for sale, I think that gamersgate just decided it wasn't worth selling anymore.

Akella would have to push having it on other websites as digital download (maybe Steam or something), but it might be too much of a hassle, or who knows what.

Well, I think the devs really dont want it to be for sale because even at Akellas site its not possible to purchase the game.

Back