• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Post a Pet Pic!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I have seen many threads in my time here at PA, but I don't recall an entire thread devoted to the wonderful animals that share our lives! I do believe that I have seen several pics scattered throughout the forums over the years, but I figure we need one place to show them all off together!

To get this one started here is a picture of my current sidekick and confidant Splinter!

TMFfIh2.png

Splinter is a year and half old, he was born in November of 2012. He is a German Shepard/Husky mix, and I believe there is a bit of Pitbull in the mix as well. In other words, he is a mutt!

qO41asK.jpg

My nephew originally got him as a puppy, but didn't realise just what kind of responsibility he was taking on. Husky's pull sleds for a reason, they have boundless energy, and this big guy is no exception! He would run and play all day if he had the chance! I have had him for 4 months now and he is just an awesome dog!

vXy8ztp.png

He does have blue Husky eyes, but they were a lot more visible when he was younger. Unfortunately I don't have a pic to show them off as he wont hold still long enough! He has a special fondness for squirls, cats, his favorite toy and knows them each by name.

NtDalvX.png