• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Post count 0

Jonty

Ϯ ρiгaτϵ ϻaᴤτϵѓміпם Ϯ
Just wondering, is this normal? Haven't been here that long you see, so I'm curious. I posted, I'm guessing...10 posts. And it still says 0. Something I'm not realising?

Edit: so it says 1. Right. Does posting in the bug tracker not count or something?

Ahoy matey! :gday

Indeed it seems that bug tracker posts don't contribute to your overall post count.
It's probably just because normal posts aren't really the same as bug reports, that's all.

Ahoy matey! :gday

Indeed it seems that bug tracker posts don't contribute to your overall post count.
It's probably just because normal posts aren't really the same as bug reports, that's all.

Yeah. It would just show how good I am at complaining :urgh

Just that I posted some stuff on there, and was confused a bit since it's still really a post. Nevermind anyway. I'll just spent more time chillin' here :trio :cheers

:piratesahoy!

It aint the quantity that counts mates, it's the quality! :dance

Quality.. yes! I couldn't agree more. But still, what is the highest rank on the forum and who has reached it? :gday

I believe Old Salt has the highest post count and rank right now. "Asylum Escapee" or something. To be honest, I would like to see a list of forum ranks and requirements to get them, just for curiosity. I bet there is some rank for reaching 50k posts. Hell, maybe 100k?! Keith would know, wouldn't he?

Just to clarify, you can create your own member title (or 'rank') after a certain number of posts.
I can't remember exactly how many posts you need, but I can tell you that 'Asylum Escapee' is definitely a custom name, as are many others out there.
It's probably less than 1000, since mine's a custom one too. ;)

Really? :dance

Never knew that. I'll be sure to think of a fitting custom name when I get enough posts. "Forum Fanatic" or something like that :urgh

Quite a few members on here, and even some "authority figures" on here are right jokers xD: Near enough every site I have been on for forums, the only way to make admins and moderators laugh is to get yourself banned. Everyone else either trolled, or bit your head off for the slightest comment.

Bungie.net forums.

The forums are too large for me to be honest. 100's of threads being posted each day no doubt, and thousands of trolls posting each day no doubt. If the PA! Forums were a bit more active and had more members getting involved more often, it would be an even better forum than it is now, but that is just my 2 cents. :dance I heard PA! use to be buzzing at one point, but died down later on.

Bungie.net forums.

The forums are too large for me to be honest. 100's of threads being posted each day no doubt, and thousands of trolls posting each day no doubt. If the PA! Forums were a bit more active and had more members getting involved more often, it would be an even better forum than it is now, but that is just my 2 cents. :dance I heard PA! use to be buzzing at one point, but died down later on.

I love your signature!

Back