• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Quest book problem

Rainer0123

Landlubber
Hello,

I am playing PotC with mod11 installed.

I am on the main quest at the point, where Silehard escaped and I have to go fast to the port to capture an English Frigate. It did so (bad winds there...) and went to the Lighthouse to meet Danielle. At this point my quest book stopped updating. I get the "feather symbol" that there should be a new entry in the quest book, but nothing appears in the quest book. I tried initializing with the "I"-key. But that wont help.

Anybody another idea ? I wil tryy to use an savegame before, but I have to capture the frigate again :-(

That was a hard peace of work because the fort is firing and getting no damage from my cannons there, and wind is blowing constantly from the sea so I have to cross out of the harbour...

Thanks for help.
Rainer

IIRC the quest book is updating but for some reason it "closes" the quest as soon as it's updated so these new entries appear at the bottom of your quest book as completed quests.

Just open your quest book and scroll down to the bottom and the entries should be there.

Back