• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Question about Peter Blood

hasja

Powder Monkey
I'm playing as Peter Blood.
When I finished escape from barbados and I get spanish ship then I go to French settlement.
Suddenly they attack me. Then I realized my nation change to pirate.
Is this mod feature or its originally Peter Blood nation automatically change to pirate?

COAS is a freakin hard game. You should initially go to the pirate havens and gain experience.

After you gain some prizes and fight the denizens of various islands you will have money to buy a trading license or privateers patent.

Also you can sneak into towns at night and save. Approach governors the following morning to attempt getting on their good side. When a ship's perk comes available you should select another country's flag - the flag you would like to work for. Do this before you sneak into the towns and make certain you are flying that flag when you moor at the backwater lagoon you will use to start your walk to the city (after 2300 hrs) in which you wish to approach the governor the following day.

MK

Well, indeed Peter Blood, was a protagonist of a novel from Rafael Sabatini, this quest recreate the novel, and yes he was a pirate, so is accurate in the game that every nation attacked you.... but remember, that if you took the money from Weston and the other stuff in the chest, then you must have a license to trade in english ports.... so, your choices are to go to a pirate heaven, the closest one is at the NE side of martinique island, or you can go to any english port... the guards will check your license very often... but if you tell them that you have the license, they will let you go... in fact, after your escape with the spanish ship, you can go back to barbados inmediatly.... but, dont forget to change your flag before... you already have the english flag...

Back