• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release [REL] Crew Walking On Deck

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
This mod will allow you to see your crew walking around on deck while you are also walking around on deck.

Click to download file

Instillation is simple.

1. Extract folder
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Age of Pirates 2\Program\SEA_AI (or where ever your game directory is)
3. Copy the files from the folder Crew Walking On Deck and paste them into the path shown above.

If this is done correctly you will be asked if you wish to overwrite, say yes and thats its, you shouldn't need to start a new game for this mod to work. Please backup all files before adding any mods.

So is this for your real deck or the deck in 3d sailing mode? :?

EDIT: Just found out the answer by looking at the file so never mind xD:

Ah sorry i should have said, well at least you now know.

For those who are still confussed its allows you to see crew walking around the deck while you are in first person view.

Thanks Luke,

Just got a hold of COAS and it's time for the modding process to begin...haha...this was one of the first I was looking for.

Cheers,

:cheers

Good to hear bud, welcome to COAS. :onya

Quiet alot has been done to COAS already nothing huge like in POTC but most of us including myself are new to this but never the less what we have been able to do has been worth it. I'm sure you will already be aware of the COAS CM V2 + Patch and soon COAS CMV3 will be released. The following topics will help you to learn about what we have done so far and how COAS Combined Mod's have been going.

COAS combined mod
COAS combined mod Version 2

Again welcome to COAS i look forward to seeing your work. :onya

Back