• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Remove ship from game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnHamm

Landlubber
Storm Modder
What files need to be edited in order to remove a ship from the game?

I would like to remove 2 of the three bounty type ships I.E. Edinburg, Bounty, HMS Bounty they all three look exactly the same but all three have different stats.... most frustrating thing is the cannons the ship has 4 cannons the rest are swivel guns yet the models stats say 14 cannons.

I would like to remove 2 of the three bounty type ships I.E. Edinburg, Bounty, HMS Bounty they all three look exactly the same but all three have different stats.... most frustrating thing is the cannons the ship has 4 cannons the rest are swivel guns yet the models stats say 14 cannons.

Well, the reason for the cannons is simple enough: a ship with 4 cannons could not be competitive, so they've increased it to 14 to give the ship a fighting chance. There's a certain point where historical accuracy and playability clash. As for what needs to be modified to remove them, ships_init.c and ships.h, for sure, though there may be others I'm not aware of (I've only been learning to mod the game for a few days :shrug ). I believe you could probably just comment out or delete the relevant entries in ships_init.c . Ships.h may be a little trickier. I'm not sure how other commands may reference that header, so I'm not sure if the whole list needs to be renumbered if anything is removed or if you can leave a number "missing." I'd suggest waiting for someone more knowledgeable to give you a better idea than I can.

I feel they should be removed also and several more for they are just confusing and their thumbnails for the ported over vessels are all missing. There has been a lot of controversy on the smaller caliber cannons than were in the vanilla version. I find that the original vanilla COAS was basically the best. Maybe not accurate but the best game wise. ( oh I'm sure I'll hear about this one.....ducks head. )

Don't get me wrong here for these Modders are great in what they do and they work hard producing their wares ( so to speak ) but in my humble opinion they do get carried away sometimes and produce a lot of unwanted things. I don't think I'm the only one whom is getting a little perturbed by all this as the bugs are getting a little thicker. Some of the cabins on the ported ships are one thing then you walk into the hold, turn around , hit the left mouse button ( or your enter command ) and you are in a totally different cabin and the only way out is by returning to the hold and clicking "enter" and clicking the "Sea Mode" icon and you are back on the right ship, I really despise this one, but as other new bugs are squashed you will have to stop where ever you are and start all over. I'm getting to the point where I'm about to jump ship and go else where.

A dog-gone good group of people here but I don't think the original developers had so many bugs.

Sorry Modders but you are not testing long enough and sometimes put out bum material. The only way for a good top game will take a year or two of beta testing ( beta testing by you not us ) and if you all remember the old saying "Rome was not built in a day".

Yes I am comparing CMv3.1 to Rome for Rome is a glorious city and AOP2 should be also for us pirate game lovers.

Rant over for now....flame shield on....... :piratesahoy!

I feel they should be removed also and several more for they are just confusing and their thumbnails for the ported over vessels are all missing. There has been a lot of controversy on the smaller caliber cannons than were in the vanilla version. I find that the original vanilla COAS was basically the best. Maybe not accurate but the best game wise. ( oh I'm sure I'll hear about this one.....ducks head. )

Don't get me wrong here for these Modders are great in what they do and they work hard producing their wares ( so to speak ) but in my humble opinion they do get carried away sometimes and produce a lot of unwanted things. I don't think I'm the only one whom is getting a little perturbed by all this as the bugs are getting a little thicker. Some of the cabins on the ported ships are one thing then you walk into the hold, turn around , hit the left mouse button ( or your enter command ) and you are in a totally different cabin and the only way out is by returning to the hold and clicking "enter" and clicking the "Sea Mode" icon and you are back on the right ship, I really despise this one, but as other new bugs are squashed you will have to stop where ever you are and start all over. I'm getting to the point where I'm about to jump ship and go else where.

A dog-gone good group of people here but I don't think the original developers had so many bugs.

Sorry Modders but you are not testing long enough and sometimes put out bum material. The only way for a good top game will take a year or two of beta testing ( beta testing by you not us ) and if you all remember the old saying "Rome was not built in a day".

Yes I am comparing CMv3.1 to Rome for Rome is a glorious city and AOP2 should be also for us pirate game lovers.

Well I would also like to remove some of the others, I am currently working on going over all of the ships 1 by one that are in the combined mod I have found the crew sizes to be historically inaccurate though I think this may be for game purposes and not due to bad modding, other things that I have noticed are that ship capacity of smaller ships are larger than the capacity of larger ships even when they are both transport ship... I understand the need to take in consideration that warships capacity's though larger, are often not as big as some merchant ships that are smaller due to design. so what I am currently doing is exporting every model in the game and doing side by side comparisons as well as researching each ships historical tonnage... then taking into consideration what type of ship it is...etc...etc... and then revamping both crew sizes and ship capacity.

I am also finding some of the ships not to actually be the type of ship that they are titled as most of these are frigates (I am almost certain that this is also not modding but it seems to me this was a problem in vanilla).... that are not frigates some could be considered Razees at best and some are just flat Caravel's whch I aslo intend to correct this as well for my own game...

BTW Modders greatly appreciate all the hard work you are doing keep it up! oh yeah and where are those files located??

You're entitled to your opinion, and some of what you have to say is quite valid. Vanilla CoAS was a fair bit easier than CMv3.1 is, and sometimes easier really is more fun. Some people find the more realistic a game is, the more fun it is, and I personally fall somewhere in the middle. Fortunately, the modders here are currently working on a way to toggle a lot of their realism options on and off, and hopefully we'll see that in a patch sometime in the future.

What we have to remember is the modding team here do this as a hobby. It isn't their job, and they aren't obligated to do any of this for us. They are doing the best they can to make a game that they enjoy even more enjoyable, not only for themselves but for anybody else who likes what they have done. That s awesome. We aren't obligated to download, install, or play the mod. Luke is currently working on a set of bugfixes for Vanilla that will in essence be an unofficial patch. For no more reason than he wants to make Vanilla a viable, playable option for anyone who wants it.

As for the bugs that there are, while they seem more numerous than in the vanilla game, most of them are fairly minor in comparison. Vanilla's bugs were game-breakers. So we're missing some thumbnails (Luke has nailed down that problem for most of the ships), and some ships do some funny things with cannons. Oh well. The thumbnail problem seems, by and large, to be a flaw in the game engine. I personally believe that CMv3.1 is a huge improvement over vanilla. I am more than happy to deal with a few flaws because the overall product is worth it. Take a look at the bug tracker. Almost every post related to 3.1 came from me, and a couple of them have (probably) already been fixed. IF you're having a problem, post some screenshots and details in the bug tracker and someone will probably get to it sooner rather than later.

The controversy over cannon caliber that you're referring to was entirely my doing. I still think the 4lb cannons are an issue, but it's so easy to just not even use them that it doesn't matter to me, anymore. They don't detract from the game, really, as they're really not much worse than the 8lb that Vanilla generally starts you with.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you don't like CMv3.1, that's fine. You don't have to play it. I will warn you that until Luke's unofficial patch comes out, Vanilla is riddled with game breaking bugs. Also, while you are entitled to your opinion, making demands of the modders will get you nowhere. They're doing a damn good job doing something nice for other players, and they don't need anyone telling them how long they should spend beta testing. This is not a commercial product. It's a mod, made by some players in their spare time, and they've worked hard to make it as good as they can with limited resources.

Well said Darkhymn. Thanks for supporting us here.

Indeed, what we do as a team is 100% us trying to make the game better. And if you want to play vanilla without any patches(not even one has yet been released by Playlogic) then expect to run into missions that don't work, dialogues that don't exist and other game breaking bugs throughout the stock game.

We here and some of the folks from the now defunct Playlogic forums are who figured out some of the fixes we use. NONE of the fixes for game breaking bugs came from the publisher, EVER. Everything that has been fixed in the last year since the game was released has been fixed by the FANS and MODDERS. Nobody else.

We are sorry if there are things you don't like about the mod, but we've tested extensively already and continue to test every day. Additionally we never once said our mod is 100% done and bug free. Almost every announcement has included the disclaimer that this mod is a living work that is constantly changing and being updated and any bugs you find can be reported on the bug tracker. Basically we've warned you that there may be bugs we haven't squashed yet, but will when we have the time.

Something else you don't seem to realize. We have a grand total of 4 modders that have been working on this thing over the last few months. Many other modders that were working on things have either been too busy to contribute or have left the community for one reason or another. Our manpower is limited and NONE of our current regular modders are professional code monkeys. We learn as we go and do our damnedest to get it right.

Anyhow...

Again, thank you for your support Darkhymn and your opinions are appreciated if not totally agreed with by the team P_I_A

Cap'n Drow

[quote name='Cap'n_Drow' date='28 May 2010 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1275022030' post='368475']

Indeed, what we do as a team is 100% us trying to make the game better. And if you want to play vanilla without any patches(not even one has yet been released by Playlogic) then expect to run into missions that don't work, dialogues that don't exist and other game breaking bugs throughout the stock game.

We here and some of the folks from the now defunct Playlogic forums are who figured out some of the fixes we use. NONE of the fixes for game breaking bugs came from the publisher, EVER. Everything that has been fixed in the last year since the game was released has been fixed by the FANS and MODDERS. Nobody else.

We are sorry if there are things you don't like about the mod, but we've tested extensively already and continue to test every day. Additionally we never once said our mod is 100% done and bug free. Almost every announcement has included the disclaimer that this mod is a living work that is constantly changing and being updated and any bugs you find can be reported on the bug tracker. Basically we've warned you that there may be bugs we haven't squashed yet, but will when we have the time.

Something else you don't seem to realize. We have a grand total of 4 modders that have been working on this thing over the last few months. Many other modders that were working on things have either been too busy to contribute or have left the community for one reason or another. Our manpower is limited and NONE of our current regular modders are professional code monkeys. We learn as we go and do our damnedest to get it right.

Anyhow...

Again, thank you for your support Darkhymn and your opinions are appreciated if not totally agreed with by the team P_I_A

Cap'n Drow
[/quote]

Say Cap'n thanks for taking the time to respond to a post in this thread. I figure since you are one of 4 modders then maybe you might know which files are which??? do you think you could respond to the original question as well? please...

[quote name='Cap'n_Drow' date='28 May 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1275022030' post='368475']

Anyhow...

Cap'n Drow
[/quote]
Loving the little disclaimer at the end there :onya
It's only funny because my first few posts were some seriously misguided whining about how irritated I was with the state you start the game in (see 4lb cannons). :facepalm
It's just that I've been playing around in the program files and prodding at what's vanilla and what isn't... And I can see how much work has gone into making this all work as well as it does. Not to mention what I've seen done in the few days that I've been a member here. Luke is still hard at work improving things, OP has helped me fix a small issue that was bothering me... In return I helped Luke fix some errors in some fudged code... All in all I'm seeing an excellent little modding community producing some excellent material for what has the potential to be (and with CMv3.1, I believe, is) an excellent game.

Ok where do we start, well lets look into the cannon debat which i know is now over but its a perfect place to show what kind of work has gone into putting things together. Adding just aq single cannon you would think is easy. I can list around 10 files that need to be edited judt to get that cannon not only to work and show up in game but for you to be able to see the calibure through the best spyglass.

For myself i had never modded a single game in my life, ok i had changed the speed of some planes on FSX and even that i searched the net for because i hadn't got a clue where to look. So COAS is the first game i have modded, my learning started with RTBL which is short for real time battle light, that mod was to make naval battles more realistic. You say the game doesn't feel that realistic well lets look at the Spanish Armada, the battle took a long time and neither the English or the Spanish delivered deverstating blows to each other. See video's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZkVXxTvw5g&feature=related there are 6 parts.

Back to the cannons, lets look at the vanilla code for the cannons.

Code:
makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS8]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_CULVERINE;
rCannon.name = "caliber8";
rCannon.picture = "cannons1";
rCannon.Sound = "cannon_fire";
rCannon.caliber = 8;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 80;
rCannon.Weight = 5;
rCannon.FireAngMax = 0.60;
rCannon.FireAngMin = -0.35;
rCannon.TimeSpeedMultiply = 1.0;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.0;
rCannon.HeightMultiply = 1.0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 0.8;
rCannon.hp = 35.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,350.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS12]);
rCannon.name = "caliber12";
rCannon.caliber = 12;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 250;
rCannon.Weight = 7;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.0;
rCannon.hp = 40.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,450.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS16]);
rCannon.name = "caliber16";
rCannon.picture = "cannons2";
rCannon.caliber = 16;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 45;
rCannon.Cost = 350;
rCannon.Weight = 10;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.0;
rCannon.hp = 45.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,550.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS24]);
rCannon.name = "caliber24";
rCannon.picture = "cannons3";
rCannon.caliber = 24;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 60;
rCannon.Cost = 450;
rCannon.Weight = 15;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 3.0;
rCannon.hp = 50.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,650.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS32]);
rCannon.caliber = 32;
rCannon.name = "caliber32";
rCannon.picture = "cannons4";
rCannon.Sound = "fort_cannon_fire";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 75;
rCannon.Cost = 650;
rCannon.Weight = 20;
rCannon.FireAngMin = -0.45;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.0;
//rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 55.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,750.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS8]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_CANNON;
rCannon.picture = "cannons5";
rCannon.caliber = 8;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 80;
rCannon.Weight = 18;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.hp = 40.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,250.0); 

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS12]);
rCannon.caliber = 12;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 20;
rCannon.Cost = 150;
rCannon.Weight = 6;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.5;
rCannon.hp = 45.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS16]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons6";
rCannon.caliber = 16;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 250;
rCannon.Weight = 8;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.5;
rCannon.hp = 50.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS24]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons7";
rCannon.caliber = 24;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 40;
rCannon.Weight = 12;
rCannon.Cost = 350;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.0;
rCannon.hp = 55.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS32]);
rCannon.caliber = 32;
rCannon.picture = "cannons8";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 50;
rCannon.Cost = 550;
rCannon.Weight = 16;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 5.0;
rCannon.hp = 60.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS36]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_SPECIAL_CANNON;
rCannon.caliber = 36;
rCannon.name = "caliber36";
rCannon.picture = "cannons10";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 120;
rCannon.Cost = 500;
rCannon.Weight = 90;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 8.0;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 65.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,800.0);   

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS42]);
rCannon.caliber = 42;
rCannon.name = "caliber42";
rCannon.picture = "cannons11";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 60;
rCannon.Cost = 850;
rCannon.Weight = 22;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 6.0;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 70.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS48]);
rCannon.caliber = 48;
rCannon.name = "caliber48";
rCannon.picture = "cannons12";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 50;
rCannon.Cost = 1000;
rCannon.Weight = 30;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 10.0;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 80.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,1400.0);

/*makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_MORTAR]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_MORTAR;
rCannon.caliber = 92;
rCannon.name = "caliber92";
rCannon.picture = "cannons13";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 240;
rCannon.Cost = 2000;
rCannon.Weight = 160;
rCannon.FireAngMax = 0.80;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 25.0;
rCannon.TimeSpeedMultiply = 0.8;
rCannon.BigBall = 1;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 5.0;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 80.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,650.0);    */

Now lets look at the ones from CMV3.1

Code:
makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS4]);
rCannon.name = "caliber4";
rCannon.Sound = "cannon_fire_short";
rCannon.caliber = 4;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 4;
rCannon.Cost = 300;
rCannon.Weight = 6;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.2;
rCannon.hp = 12.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,150.0); 

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS6]);
rCannon.name = "caliber6";
rCannon.caliber = 6;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 6;
rCannon.Cost = 600;
rCannon.Weight = 8;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.4;
rCannon.hp = 14.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,200.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS8]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons3";
rCannon.caliber = 8;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 8;
rCannon.Cost = 900;
rCannon.Weight = 10;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.6;
rCannon.HeightMultiply = 0.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.8;
rCannon.hp = 16.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS10]);
rCannon.name = "caliber10";
rCannon.picture = "cannons4";
rCannon.caliber = 10;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 10;
rCannon.Cost = 1200;
rCannon.Weight = 12;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.2;
rCannon.hp = 18.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,300.0);

rCannon.caliber = 12;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 12;
rCannon.Cost = 1500;
rCannon.Weight = 14;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.HeightMultiply = 0.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.6;
rCannon.hp = 20.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS14]);
rCannon.name = "caliber14";
rCannon.picture = "cannons6";
rCannon.caliber = 14;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 14;
rCannon.Cost = 1800;
rCannon.Weight = 16;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.2;
rCannon.hp = 25.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,400.0);

rCannon.picture = "cannons7";
rCannon.caliber = 16;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 16;
rCannon.Cost = 2100;
rCannon.Weight = 18;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 3.4;
rCannon.hp = 30.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS18]);
rCannon.name = "caliber18";
rCannon.picture = "cannons8";
rCannon.caliber = 18;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 18;
rCannon.Cost = 2400;
rCannon.Weight = 20;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 3.8;
rCannon.hp = 35.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,500.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS20]);
rCannon.name = "caliber20";
rCannon.picture = "cannons9";
rCannon.caliber = 20;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 20;
rCannon.Cost = 2700;
rCannon.Weight = 22;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.2;
rCannon.hp = 40.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS22]);
rCannon.name = "caliber22";
rCannon.picture = "cannons10";
rCannon.caliber = 22;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 22;
rCannon.Cost = 3000;
rCannon.Weight = 24;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.6;
rCannon.hp = 45.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,600.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS24]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons11";
rCannon.caliber = 24;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 24;
rCannon.Cost = 3300;
rCannon.Weight = 26;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.2;
rCannon.hp = 50.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS26]);
rCannon.name = "caliber26";
rCannon.picture = "cannons12";
rCannon.caliber = 26;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 26;
rCannon.Cost = 3600;
rCannon.Weight = 28;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 5.4;
rCannon.hp = 55.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,700.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS32]);
rCannon.caliber = 32;
rCannon.picture = "cannons13";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 28;
rCannon.Cost = 3900;
rCannon.Weight = 30;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 5.8;
rCannon.hp = 60.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS34]);
rCannon.name = "caliber34";
rCannon.picture = "cannons14";
rCannon.caliber = 34;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 4200;
rCannon.Weight = 32;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 6.2;
rCannon.hp = 65.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS36]);
rCannon.caliber = 36;
rCannon.picture = "cannons15";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 32;
rCannon.Cost = 4500;
rCannon.Weight = 34;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 3.0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 6.6;
rCannon.hp = 70.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,850.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CULVERINE_LBS42]);
rCannon.caliber = 42;
rCannon.picture = "cannons16";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 34;
rCannon.Cost = 4800;
rCannon.Weight = 36;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 3.2;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 7.0;
rCannon.hp = 75.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,900.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS4]);
rCannon.name = "caliber4";
rCannon.picture = "cannons17";
rCannon.caliber = 4;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 2;
rCannon.Cost = 100;
rCannon.Weight = 4;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.2;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.4;
rCannon.hp = 14.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,100.0); 

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS6]);
rCannon.name = "caliber6";
rCannon.picture = "cannons18";
rCannon.caliber = 6;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 4;
rCannon.Cost = 400;
rCannon.Weight = 6;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 1.8;
rCannon.hp = 16.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,150.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS8]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons19";
rCannon.caliber = 8;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 6;
rCannon.Cost = 700;
rCannon.Weight = 8;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.2;
rCannon.hp = 18.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,200.0); 

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS10]);
rCannon.name = "caliber10";
rCannon.picture = "cannons20";
rCannon.caliber = 10;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 8;
rCannon.Cost = 1000;
rCannon.Weight = 10;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 0.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.6;
rCannon.hp = 20.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS12]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons21";
rCannon.caliber = 12;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 10;
rCannon.Cost = 1300;
rCannon.Weight = 12;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.hp = 25.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,300.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS14]);
rCannon.name = "caliber14";
rCannon.picture = "cannons22";
rCannon.caliber = 14;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 12;
rCannon.Cost = 1600;
rCannon.Weight = 14;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.2;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 3.4;
rCannon.hp = 30.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS16]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons23";
rCannon.caliber = 16;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 14;
rCannon.Cost = 1900;
rCannon.Weight = 16;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 3.8;
rCannon.hp = 35.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,400.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS18]);
rCannon.name = "caliber18";
rCannon.picture = "cannons24";
rCannon.caliber = 18;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 16;
rCannon.Cost = 2200;
rCannon.Weight = 18;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.2;
rCannon.hp = 40.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS20]);
rCannon.name = "caliber20";
rCannon.picture = "cannons25";
rCannon.caliber = 20;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 18;
rCannon.Cost = 2500;
rCannon.Weight = 20;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 1.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 4.6;
rCannon.hp = 45.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,500.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS22]);
rCannon.name = "caliber22";
rCannon.picture = "cannons26";
rCannon.caliber = 22;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 20;
rCannon.Cost = 2800;
rCannon.Weight = 22;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.0;
rCannon.hp = 50.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS24]);
rCannon.picture = "cannons27";
rCannon.caliber = 24;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 22;
rCannon.Weight = 24;
rCannon.Cost = 3100;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.2;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 5.4;
rCannon.hp = 55.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,600.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS26]);
rCannon.name = "caliber26";
rCannon.picture = "cannons28";
rCannon.caliber = 26;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 24;
rCannon.Cost = 3400;
rCannon.Weight = 26;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.4;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 5.8;
rCannon.hp = 60.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS32]);
rCannon.caliber = 32;
rCannon.picture = "cannons29";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 26;
rCannon.Cost = 3700;
rCannon.Weight = 28;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.6;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 6.2;
rCannon.hp = 65.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,700.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS34]);
rCannon.caliber = 34;
rCannon.name = "caliber34";
rCannon.picture = "cannons30";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 28;
rCannon.Cost = 4000;
rCannon.Weight = 30;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 2.8;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 6.6;
rCannon.hp = 70.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS36]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_SPECIAL_CANNON;
rCannon.caliber = 36;
rCannon.picture = "cannons31";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 4300;
rCannon.Weight = 32;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 3.0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 7.0;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 75.0;

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS42]);
rCannon.caliber = 42;
rCannon.picture = "cannons32";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 32;
rCannon.Cost = 4600;
rCannon.Weight = 34;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 3.2;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 7.4;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 80.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,850.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS48]);
rCannon.caliber = 48;
rCannon.name = "caliber48";
rCannon.picture = "cannons33";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 34;
rCannon.Cost = 4900;
rCannon.Weight = 36;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 8.0;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 3.4;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 85.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,900.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS68]);
rCannon.name = "caliber68";
rCannon.picture = "cannons34";
rCannon.caliber = 68;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 44;
rCannon.Cost = 5200;
rCannon.Weight = 150;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.SizeMultiply = 4.0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 9.0;
rCannon.hp = 95.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,950.0);

makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS92]);
rCannon.caliber = 92;
rCannon.picture = "cannons35";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 54;
rCannon.Cost = 5500;
rCannon.Weight = 300;
rCannon.BigBall = 1;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 105.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,1000.0);

/*makeref(rCannon,Cannon[CANNON_TYPE_MORTAR]);
rCannon.type = CANNON_NAME_MORTAR;
rCannon.caliber = 92;
rCannon.picture = "cannons35";
rCannon.ReloadTime = 54;
rCannon.Cost = 5500;
rCannon.Weight = 300;
rCannon.BigBall = 1;
rCannon.TradeOff = true;
rCannon.hp = 105.0;
InitBaseCannons_CalcSpeedV0(&rCannon,1000.0);    */

If you increase the damage ability of the 8Ibs for example you would have to reshuffle all the calibures above it to which in the end means you will out set the ballance of the game because 42Ibs will be too powerfull.

Now lets see the 42Ibs cannons from the vanilla had a damage mulitplier of 6.0 in CMV3.1 that is 7.4. but in CMV3.1 you can upgrade to 48Ibs cannons which you couldn't do in the stock game so your maximum damage you can do is increased from 6.0 to 8.0.

I thank Darkhymn because he has seen just how much work has gone into CMV3.1 and continue's to go into it. We are alway's working on improving the stability of the game. Pirate I Am you say we do not do enough testing, look at how long CMV3 was in developement compared to CMV2. We released it happy that it was stable, we had people asking us to release it people downloading the mod thinking they could play with it but it was in beta stage and was password protected but still people downloaded it. Look at CMV3 when it came out, it had some bugs. From the day CMV3 came out we was working on a patch we didn't expect there to be many bugs in the final release and was confident that we could fix the small bugs that would be found and put them in the patch. We worked for almost 3 weeks on the patch and look at how much we fixed. People complained because the damage was too little that was fixed, people had problems with the musket, that was fixed, people had problems with some ships not having any crew walking on the decks, that was fixed. Alot of things was fixed in CMV3.1.

Now lets look at porting a walk file over from POTC.

Code:
int FLEUT1_walk_count;
float FLEUT1_walk_verts[126];
int FLEUT1_walk_types[42];
int FLEUT1_walk_graph[84];

void FLEUT1_walk_init()
{
FLEUT1_walk_count = 42;

FLEUT1_walk_verts[0 ] = -1.929874;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[1 ] = 4.060003;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[2 ] = 6.838603;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[3 ] = -1.629202;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[4 ] = 5.571132;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[5 ] = 9.972677;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[6 ] = -1.120867;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[7 ] = 5.633203;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[8 ] = 12.663636;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[9 ] = 0.940432;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[10] = 5.664536;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[11] = 12.621218;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[12] = -1.771641;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[13] = 5.571132;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[14] = 9.418664;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[15] = 1.558220;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[16] = 5.603270;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[17] = 8.314543;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[18] = -1.655774;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[19] = 4.102969;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[20] = 5.946877;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[21] = 1.582354;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[22] = 4.084267;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[23] = 6.291374;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[24] = 1.714048;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[25] = 4.082921;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[26] = 0.018841;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[27] = -1.861085;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[28] = 4.105772;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[29] = -2.327683;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[30] = 0.298227;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[31] = 4.094111;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[32] = -2.568628;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[33] = 1.763107;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[34] = 6.163427;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[35] = -5.932146;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[36] = 1.383388;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[37] = 6.184342;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[38] = -13.678864;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[39] = 0.803734;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[40] = 4.074061;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[41] = 7.313381;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[42] = 0.803734;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[43] = 4.074061;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[44] = 7.983641;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[45] = 3.349013;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[46] = 6.050252;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[47] = 9.411176;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[48] = -3.259134;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[49] = 6.050251;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[50] = 9.344265;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[51] = -3.529994;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[52] = 6.023930;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[53] = -3.660413;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[54] = 0.530705;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[55] = 13.798398;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[56] = 9.020707;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[57] = -0.570331;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[58] = 13.772983;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[59] = 9.020707;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[60] = -0.862457;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[61] = 15.080405;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[62] = -1.315888;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[63] = 1.009281;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[64] = 15.824937;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[65] = 8.402053;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[66] = -0.654266;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[67] = 15.864022;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[68] = 10.073030;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[69] = -1.262729;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[70] = 17.811058;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[71] = -0.855095;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[72] = -1.267675;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[73] = 6.141674;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[74] = -12.421252;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[75] = 3.591863;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[76] = 5.993599;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[77] = -3.670884;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[78] = 0.912208;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[79] = 15.155173;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[80] = -1.315888;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[81] = -1.768763;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[82] = 6.188766;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[83] = -2.792763;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[84] = 1.109514;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[85] = 17.811058;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[86] = -0.111349;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[87] = 0.511884;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[88] = 6.028923;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[89] = -2.587435;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[90] = 0.494634;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[91] = 6.163427;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[92] = -5.657519;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[93] = 2.120644;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[94] = 4.082921;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[95] = -2.347161;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[96] = 1.877136;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[97] = 6.163427;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[98] = -5.808963;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[99] = -1.536985;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[100] = 6.156000;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[101] = -10.630485;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[102] = -0.760864;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[103] = 8.891379;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[104] = -16.961889;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[105] = -0.061598;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[106] = 8.930758;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[107] = -18.290199;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[108] = 0.741654;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[109] = 8.930758;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[110] = -17.167150;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[111] = 0.522212;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[112] = 8.952293;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[113] = -14.466308;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[114] = -1.024896;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[115] = 4.105300;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[116] = -2.911971;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[117] = -1.024896;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[118] = 4.105300;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[119] = -3.798866;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[120] = 0.571683;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[121] = 6.184631;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[122] = -14.527671;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[123] = 0.571683;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[124] = 6.184631;
FLEUT1_walk_verts[125] = -15.538573;

FLEUT1_walk_types[0 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[1 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[2 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[3 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[4 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[5 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[6 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[7 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[8 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[9 ] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[10] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[11] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[12] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[13] = 2;
FLEUT1_walk_types[14] = 3;
FLEUT1_walk_types[15] = 5;
FLEUT1_walk_types[16] = 5;
FLEUT1_walk_types[17] = 5;
FLEUT1_walk_types[18] = 4;
FLEUT1_walk_types[19] = 4;
FLEUT1_walk_types[20] = 4;
FLEUT1_walk_types[21] = 6;
FLEUT1_walk_types[22] = 6;
FLEUT1_walk_types[23] = 6;
FLEUT1_walk_types[24] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[25] = 5;
FLEUT1_walk_types[26] = 4;
FLEUT1_walk_types[27] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[28] = 6;
FLEUT1_walk_types[29] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[30] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[31] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[32] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[33] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[34] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[35] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[36] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[37] = 0;
FLEUT1_walk_types[38] = 2;
FLEUT1_walk_types[39] = 3;
FLEUT1_walk_types[40] = 2;
FLEUT1_walk_types[41] = 3;

FLEUT1_walk_graph[0 ] = (37)*256 + (36);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[1 ] = (35)*256 + (36);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[2 ] = (34)*256 + (35);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[3 ] = (34)*256 + (36);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[4 ] = (24)*256 + (34);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[5 ] = (24)*256 + (33);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[6 ] = (12)*256 + (33);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[7 ] = (12)*256 + (40);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[8 ] = (40)*256 + (41);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[9 ] = (12)*256 + (30);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[10] = (12)*256 + (11);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[11] = (12)*256 + (33);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[12] = (33)*256 + (27);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[13] = (11)*256 + (30);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[14] = (11)*256 + (32);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[15] = (31)*256 + (32);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[16] = ( 8)*256 + (31);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[17] = (10)*256 + (31);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[18] = ( 9)*256 + (38);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[19] = (38)*256 + (39);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[20] = ( 8)*256 + ( 7);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[21] = ( 7)*256 + (13);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[22] = (13)*256 + (14);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[23] = ( 6)*256 + (13);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[24] = ( 0)*256 + ( 6);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[25] = ( 4)*256 + ( 0);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[26] = ( 1)*256 + ( 4);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[27] = ( 1)*256 + ( 2);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[28] = ( 2)*256 + ( 3);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[29] = ( 3)*256 + ( 5);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[30] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[31] = (27)*256 + (30);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[32] = ( 9)*256 + ( 6);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[33] = ( 6)*256 + ( 7);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[34] = (32)*256 + (25);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[35] = (25)*256 + (26);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[36] = (26)*256 + (28);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[37] = (27)*256 + (17);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[38] = (17)*256 + (20);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[39] = (20)*256 + (23);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[40] = ( 5)*256 + (15);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[41] = (15)*256 + (18);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[42] = (18)*256 + (21);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[43] = ( 1)*256 + (16);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[44] = (16)*256 + (19);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[45] = (19)*256 + (22);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[46] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[47] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[48] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[49] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[50] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[51] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[52] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[53] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[54] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[55] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[56] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[57] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[58] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[59] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[60] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[61] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[62] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[63] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[64] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[65] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[66] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[67] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[68] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[69] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[70] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[71] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[72] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[73] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[74] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[75] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[76] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[77] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[78] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[79] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[80] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[81] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[82] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
FLEUT1_walk_graph[83] = (-1)*256 + (-1);
}

You've got to change that into som,ething like this.

Code:
[SIZE]
points = 43
links = 85

[POINT_DATA]
point 1 = -1.929874,4.688806,6.838603,0
point 2 = -1.629202,6.199935,9.972677,0
point 3 = -1.120867,6.262006,12.663636,0
point 4 = 0.940432,6.293339,12.621218,0
point 5 = -1.771641,6.199935,9.418664,0
point 6 = 1.558220,6.232073,8.314543,0
point 7 = -1.655774,4.731772,5.946877,0
point 8 = 1.582354,4.713070,6.291374,0
point 9 = 1.714048,4.711724,0.018841,0
point 10 = -1.861085,4.734575,-2.327683,0
point 11 = 0.298227,4.722914,-2.568628,0
point 12 = 1.763107,6.792230,-5.932146,0
point 13 = 1.383388,6.813145,-13.678864,0
point 14 = 0.803734,4.702864,7.313381,2
point 15 = 0.803734,4.702864,7.983641,3
point 16 = 3.349013,6.679055,9.411176,5
point 17 = -3.259134,6.679055,9.344265,5
point 18 = -3.529994,6.652733,-3.660413,5
point 19 = 0.530705,14.427201,9.020707,4
point 20 = -0.570331,14.401786,9.020707,4
point 21 = -0.862457,15.709208,-1.315888,4
point 22 = 1.009281,16.453740,8.402053,6
point 23 = -0.654266,16.692825,10.073030,6
point 24 = -1.262729,18.639860,-0.855095,6
point 25 = -1.267675,6.770477,-12.421252,0
point 26 = 3.591863,6.622402,-3.670884,5
point 27 = 0.912208,15.783976,-1.315888,4
point 28 = -1.768763,6.817570,-2.792763,0
point 29 = 1.109514,18.439860,-0.111349,6
point 30 = 0.511884,6.657726,-2.587435,0
point 31 = 0.494634,6.792230,-5.657519,0
point 32 = 2.120644,4.711724,-2.347161,0
point 33 = 1.877136,6.792230,-5.808963,0
point 34 = -1.536985,6.784803,-10.630485,0
point 35 = -0.760864,9.520182,-16.961889,0
point 36 = -0.541892,9.559561,-18.904396,0
point 37 = 0.421716,9.559561,-18.164906,0
point 38 = 0.522212,9.581096,-14.466308,0
point 39 = -1.024896,4.734103,-2.911971,2
point 40 = -1.024896,4.734103,-3.798866,3
point 41 = 0.571683,6.813434,-14.527671,2
point 42 = 0.571683,6.813434,-15.538573,3

[LINK_DATA]
link 1 = 37,36
link 2 = 35,36
link 3 = 34,35
link 4 = 34,36
link 5 = 24,34
link 6 = 24,33
link 7 = 12,33
link 8 = 12,40
link 9 = 40,41
link 10 = 12,30
link 11 = 12,11
link 12 = 12,33
link 13 = 33,27
link 14 = 11,30
link 15 = 11,32
link 16 = 31,32
link 17 =  8,31
link 18 = 10,31
link 19 =  9,38
link 20 = 38,39
link 21 =  8, 7
link 22 =  7,13
link 23 = 13,14
link 24 =  6,13
link 25 =  0, 6
link 26 =  4, 0
link 27 =  1, 4
link 28 =  1, 2
link 29 =  2, 3
link 30 =  3, 5
link 31 = -1,-1
link 32 = 27,30
link 33 =  9, 6
link 34 =  6, 7
link 35 = 32,25
link 36 = 25,26
link 37 = 26,28
link 38 = 27,17
link 39 = 17,20
link 40 = 20,23
link 41 =  5,15
link 42 = 15,18
link 43 = 18,21
link 44 =  1,16
link 45 = 16,19
link 46 = 19,22
link 47 = -1,-1
link 48 = -1,-1
link 49 = -1,-1
link 50 = -1,-1
link 51 = -1,-1
link 52 = -1,-1
link 53 = -1,-1
link 54 = -1,-1
link 55 = -1,-1
link 56 = -1,-1
link 57 = -1,-1
link 58 = -1,-1
link 59 = -1,-1
link 60 = -1,-1
link 61 = -1,-1
link 62 = -1,-1
link 63 = -1,-1
link 64 = -1,-1
link 65 = -1,-1
link 66 = -1,-1
link 67 = -1,-1
link 68 = -1,-1
link 69 = -1,-1
link 70 = -1,-1
link 71 = -1,-1
link 72 = -1,-1
link 73 = -1,-1
link 74 = -1,-1
link 75 = -1,-1
link 76 = -1,-1
link 77 = -1,-1
link 78 = -1,-1
link 79 = -1,-1
link 80 = -1,-1
link 81 = -1,-1
link 82 = -1,-1
link 83 = -1,-1
link 84 = -1,-1

That can take hours to do and there are ships now that need there walk files porting over but because of bug fixing and other things that has been put on hold since its not game breaking. Remember This

I know you made This topic afterwards but still it makes modders angry because they are doing something that is fun to do but also that makes the game more fun. You go and play the stock game for a few weeks than play CMV3.1 or 3.2 (if released by then) and tell me what your thourght are then. You are allowed your opinions yes and some are valid but all we ask is think of how much work went into getting that feature updated or added to the mod, none of us have great experience in modding and if it was for us you wouldn't have a combined mod at all. You would have the vanilla releases which for the better part are stand alone mods if you want them to work together you would have to edit which ever files if any are shared by them yourself. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but its the way i fee right now.

John W. Hamm, i will give you the list of files in a PM, as you can see this post has got rather long. xD:

Ok where do we start, well lets look into the cannon debat which i know is now over but its a perfect place to show what kind of work has gone into putting things together. Adding just aq single cannon you would think is easy. I can list around 10 files that need to be edited judt to get that cannon not only to work and show up in game but for you to be able to see the calibure through the best spyglass.

For myself i had never modded a single game in my life, ok i had changed the speed of some planes on FSX and even that i searched the net for because i hadn't got a clue where to look. So COAS is the first game i have modded, my learning started with RTBL which is short for real time battle light, that mod was to make naval battles more realistic. You say the game doesn't feel that realistic well lets look at the Spanish Armada, the battle took a long time and neither the English or the Spanish delivered deverstating blows to each other. See video's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZkVXxTvw5g&feature=related there are 6 parts.

Back to the cannons, lets look at the vanilla code for the cannons.

*Code snippet removed due to insane length :rolleyes: *

Now lets look at the ones from CMV3.1

*Code snippet removed due to insane(r) length*

If you increase the damage ability of the 8Ibs for example you would have to reshuffle all the calibures above it to which in the end means you will out set the ballance of the game because 42Ibs will be too powerfull.

Now lets see the 42Ibs cannons from the vanilla had a damage mulitplier of 6.0 in CMV3.1 that is 7.4. but in CMV3.1 you can upgrade to 48Ibs cannons which you couldn't do in the stock game so your maximum damage you can do is increased from 6.0 to 8.0.

I thank Darkhymn because he has seen just how much work has gone into CMV3.1 and continue's to go into it. We are alway's working on improving the stability of the game. Pirate I Am you say we do not do enough testing, look at how long CMV3 was in developement compared to CMV2. We released it happy that it was stable, we had people asking us to release it people downloading the mod thinking they could play with it but it was in beta stage and was password protected but still people downloaded it. Look at CMV3 when it came out, it had some bugs. From the day CMV3 came out we was working on a patch we didn't expect there to be many bugs in the final release and was confident that we could fix the small bugs that would be found and put them in the patch. We worked for almost 3 weeks on the patch and look at how much we fixed. People complained because the damage was too little that was fixed, people had problems with the musket, that was fixed, people had problems with some ships not having any crew walking on the decks, that was fixed. Alot of things was fixed in CMV3.1.

Now lets look at porting a walk file over from POTC.

*Code snippet removed for similar reasons to above snippet removals*

You've got to change that into som,ething like this.

*I just wanted to point out how much I love broccoli*

That can take hours to do and there are ships now that need there walk files porting over but because of bug fixing and other things that has been put on hold since its not game breaking. Remember This

I know you made This topic afterwards but still it makes modders angry because they are doing something that is fun to do but also that makes the game more fun. You go and play the stock game for a few weeks than play CMV3.1 or 3.2 (if released by then) and tell me what your thourght are then. You are allowed your opinions yes and some are valid but all we ask is think of how much work went into getting that feature updated or added to the mod, none of us have great experience in modding and if it was for us you wouldn't have a combined mod at all. You would have the vanilla releases which for the better part are stand alone mods if you want them to work together you would have to edit which ever files if any are shared by them yourself. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but its the way i fee right now.

John W. Hamm, i will give you the list of files in a PM, as you can see this post has got rather long. xD:

And I thank you and the others for all of that hard work. Hopefully some day soon will see me contributing to the project, rather than just submitting dozens of bug reports! :whipa

Well I see that you Modders can not stand the truth and it seems you want no one to criticize your work. Just what planet are you on anyway? I'm not going to lie to you for a mod or a fix that is bugged or incorrect, but I will congratulate you for work well done, even if now you can't seem to remember that I did say in my above post, Quote: Don't get me wrong here for these Modders are great in what they do and they work hard producing their wares ( so to speak ) but in my humble opinion they do get carried away sometimes and produce a lot of unwanted things.......Unquote.

Also this from my above post.....Quote: A dog-gone good group of people here but I don't think the original developers had so many bugs.

Sorry Modders but you are not testing long enough and sometimes put out bum material. The only way for a good top game will take a year or two of beta testing ( beta testing by you not us ) and if you all remember the old saying "Rome was not built in a day".....Unquote.

In my opinion I have not run you down, but instead gave criticism and I may be wrong in your opinion and I may not be, but the truth was told and if you want to make me the bad guy then so be it.
I can leave this forum and play another game from somewhere else as it will not kill me not to play COAS whether modded or not.

I started playing AOP2 when it first hit the shelves in America and POTC before that, so I'm not new to these games.

I am sorry if you people have taken offense ( like Darkhymn's response.......Quote:
Also, while you are entitled to your opinion, making demands of the modders will get you nowhere. They're doing a damn good job doing something nice for other players, and they don't need anyone telling them how long they should spend beta testing. This is not a commercial product. It's a mod, made by some players in their spare time, and they've worked hard to make it as good as they can with limited resources....Unquote. )

Sure their doing a good job. Let me put it another way so you may under stand Darkhymn, I was suggesting they do the beta testing.
I under stand the modders are doing this for a hobby on their own time and I do appreciate this even though you insist I'm the rotten no good bad guy whom you figured insulted your friends.

Since you figure I'm no good here and slandering your work and not giving you all the praise, well I'll do ALL of you a big favor. I will as of this post leave this and all Pirates Ahoy forums. I may read some post when I am alerted via email and I may answer any of you via email but no other way period. I solemnly swear to this fact.

Lets get a few things straight here. First of all you took a thread that was originally posted

And completly hi-jacked it. There have been many-an-occassion where you have let your firey perosnality get in the way of what you are trying to get across. If you have serious issues with features of the game, mod or otherwise (which by this point, I think we know you do) quit complaining about it and fix what you don't like yourself, as I did with the trade mod. Does that mean that you will have to learn code, yes!

I know I can speak for the rest of the modders here when I say we appreciate constructive criticism of our work. We also appreciate bug reports, only in this way can we make our work better. However, we dont appreciate members hi-jacking threads, nor constantly (for the lack of a better term) bitchin' constantly about issues. Not once have you mentioned a bug in the bug tracker, instead choosing to complain about it in the forums. How are we supposed to fix a problem if we don't all know what it is. There are modders who don't much else than check the Bug Tracker for bugs, and then run off to fix them, and they are the best damn modders this team has.

If you feel that storming off in a puff of rage serves this community best, fine. But if you feel that you can use the passion that you have to hunt down bugs, and report them responsibly, or learn code to alter the next release into a better one, then be my guest.

Just don't expect us to come running after you, cause, well, we're just too damn busy

focus.gif

If this topic doesnt get back on topic soon it is going to be locked (and we dont want to do that)

Perhaps it should be locked anyway.... Luke said that he would send the required files via pm

You are leaving because we spoke the truth, you may have given the guy's who worked on the mods credit but you also criticize there work. And here its is.

I find that the original vanilla COAS was basically the best.

You also make a statement about the calibures or at least the smaller calibures.

There has been a lot of controversy on the smaller caliber cannons than were in the vanilla version.

Let me explain how they work for example the 12Ibs cannons (vanilla) compared to the 16Ibs cannons (again vanilla)

Code:
rCannon.caliber = 12;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 30;
rCannon.Cost = 250;
rCannon.Weight = 7;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.hp = 40.0;

Code:
rCannon.caliber = 16;
rCannon.ReloadTime = 45;
rCannon.Cost = 350;
rCannon.Weight = 10;
rCannon.BigBall = 0;
rCannon.DamageMultiply = 2.0;
rCannon.hp = 45.0;

Did you see that the 16Ibs cannons have slightly increased stats because of them been a slightly better calibure. Now if we had say added all the calibures we did add which here's a list of them.

Culverines
4Ibs
6Ibs
8Ibs
10Ibs
14Ibs
18Ibs
20Ibs
22Ibs
26Ibs
34Ibs
36Ibs

Cannons
4Ibs
6Ibs
8Ibs (unlocked)
10Ibs
14Ibs
18Ibs
20Ibs
22Ibs
26Ibs
34Ibs
36Ibs
48Ibs (unlocked)
68Ibs
92Ibs

That is alot of calibures we have added, so take note of the 12Ibs cannons from above, when adding more calibures smaller than 12Ibs what do you do? you can make them the same as the 12Ibs which means they become pointless adding or you can make them weaker which means they have a reason. The only reason its been brought up is because you start off with 4Ibs cannons, what do you want a few million to start with, a fully maxed out character with a good ship and the best calibure guns mounted. Not going to happen in less you want to cheat.

Lets take another example, when a person became a pirate they had pritty much nothing and they worked to get what they had by looting ships, in real life they didn't sell the ships, they didn't take the cargo and sell it, they didn't sell the guns from the ships they had looted. How could they and who would buy them? They took the gold and anything of value yes but only what they could spend not what they needed to sell in order to get the money. In COAS you as a pirate can sell the ships, all guns mounted and cargo and make a huge profit out of it all. Look at how many ships was looted by Black Beard and look at what ships he had then give an estimate as to how much he had. If you was to loot as many ships as he did you would end up with more wealth than Black Beard even if you only looted small ships like Cutter's, Sloops etc. Because you can sell the ships, cargo and guns you become rich in no time.

We have tried to reduce how easy it is to make money trying to increase the games life span. We have tried to make it more realistic, we have fixed many game breaking bugs, we have fixed bugs we have missed in our own mods. We continue to fix bugs and test to make sure they are fixed.

We are happy that you thank us for our hard work and dedication but with around 4 people working on COAS and none of us having that much experience we are limited in what we can do. We try our hardest to improve the game and make it more fun for everyone to play. We have had problems in the paste with CMV2 it was RTBL and in CMV3 it was the cannons not doing enough damage, some bugs we missed etc but you see to us those bugs wasn't there in our games they worked fine so when the final version of CMV3 was released it was a shock to see so many bugs been reported so early. We was confident that we had nailed them all in beta testing. So yes when we have very little experience and have tried our hardest to give something like this it is only right that it annoys us when we are told

I find that the original vanilla COAS was basically the best.

You was quick to ask why the charatcers drawing had been removed from the game, but you didn't know how to add that back into the game, in stead you asked CM if he would add it for you. You learn from mistakes, how many modders out there made errors in there early modding day's and how many of them still make mistakes from time to time. You learn as you go on. We aren't the best at what we do and we have alot to learn we don't need remining of that. If we had the know how we would be doing much more than we are doing right now but we don't and some of us might be studying codes and trying there own codes seeing how it works or if it works at all.

When you look at the cannon stats above what do you see? can you read it and understand it? could you edit it and make it work? of course you can but how long will it take to get the ballance just right and even though it seems well ballanced to you other's might not like it. Think you get the 12Ibs cannons ballanced you then need to get the 14Ibs cannons ballanced. By the end of it if you have increased the things too much even though they feel well ballanced the higher calibures could be doing far too much damage. In vanilla the calibures had .5 difference between each calibure not much but it made a huge difference in the battles, with so many calibures added and some unlocked that was reduced to .4. But the value's on those calibures aren't just what diceds the amount of damage they will do. There is a damage multiplier for the shot types, there is a damage multiplier for the masts but none of those are in the same file. I never modded or looked at code from POTC or any game for that matter so when i first opened a file i was like oh s**t what have i got myself into this time. I played around with codes i asked questions i learned from trial and error and i continue to learn all the time.

The more experienced modders could sit there and laugh saying they remember making that newbie error, but thats what i am and i will perhaps do the same one day when i see a newbie trying to do something or i might still be that newbie. My point is its not something that you can learn in a day, there are lots of things we could do and want to do but like i said we can't because we don't know how to do them. No one told me how to add new calibures to the game, instead when Nixarass unlocked the 8Ibs cannons i downloaded his mod and i studied what he did and i unlocked the 8Ibs cannons without installing his mod, i then started adding new calibures and from there i learned how to do it but it was all thanks to Nixarass's mod that opened the door to that. I learned from trial and error how to port over ships. In fact here are some topics of me porting ships over and the first mod i worked on Ships Ported Over From POTC and Real Time Battle Light And RTBL is where it all started for me.

Its up to you what you do, if you like the stock game over our work then thats fine we will not demand that you are anyone else use the mods we release. We are aware we have made mistakes and we will make many more. We are aware there are bugs and we do everything to fix them before the releases but sometimes we have unexpected bugs like in CMV3 where we had play tested for a long time and fixed everything that was announced as bugs after the mod was released. We took out time with the patch trying to make sure that everything worked fine. The ships lost there thumbnails in the patch but that was because the ships was in cap's as they are in the ship_init file and ships.H so i wasn't aware it would course problems, i just thourght it might make the game even more stable. in Patch 2 all the cannons have had a little tweak to make them last longer in battles and there range has been increased a little, here's something for you. You for example play the game maybe 1 hour per day 7 day's a week or 12 hours a day, 7 day's a week at 84 hours per week. Not one of the team has sat down and played the game in months only in testing, when we started work on CMV1 we stopped playing the game that was last year when the first combined mod was released we are in May now and only now are some of the team taking a much needed rest and actually playing the game rather than editing codes.

Look at how far we have come since Decemeber, look at how stabe COAS is now. And with those guy's working on the source code the game will become even more stable, new features will be added. We will see more stuff been ported over from POTC. But that could take months or even years before everything is done. Look at how long build 14 has been in developement for POTC. What we have done is only scrapping the surface of what will be done in due time but to us what we have done has been hard work, time consuming but fun at the sametime, when we see people saying how great it all is it makes it feel all worth wile all those hours sitting starring at codes loading the game and testing to see if it works and then exiting the game and looking at more codes or re-editing the codes we was testing. We expect there to be bugs, we are not and have never claimed we are perfect and that there will be no bugs. When someone say's they think the stock game is better than the work we have done it knocks it out of you and makes you ask was it all worth it. Just think of all those hours i could have sat playing with my 3 year old son and all those hours i could have played with my 4 month old son. All those hours i could have spent with my partner etc. What drives me on is the fact that to me its a huge step forward for the game and many people are playign with the mods installed and having alot of fun. And also because i have a mod bug right now where i just can't stop trying to improve things, and i don't want to stop i want to make the game so good it is seen as the best pirate game out for many many years to come.

Sorry CM, i have finished saying what i wanted to say now. :onya

Hmmmm...... I wasn't being flamish in the least myself. Just pointing out that you say there are too many bugs. How many of those bugs halt the game versus being something that is personal preference or interface related that doesn't really affect the game play itself?

As I said, the bugs in vanilla are GAME STOPPING. Characters that are major storyline elements that DO NOT WORK in the vanilla game. Places and things that again stop the game completely because they either don't work like they should or they crash the game completely.

There is a generic set of fixes that will be released to fix ONLY the stock game bugs. But I ask you to try and play the stock game from a fresh install from start to finish. You won't be able to. PERIOD. The bugs in the stock game BREAK the game COMPLETELY.

We've fixed those and gone on to add lots of new models, characters, quests and more. Yes, there may occasionally be a bug that pops up, but we usually try to get right on it and get it fixed. Which Playlogic NEVER DID.

The fixes that have been added to make the game playable from start to finish came FROM THE MODDING COMMUNITY. NOT the games manufacturer.

Now I will give you this much, the original russian version of the game was MUCH better on original release, but the english release as well as other languages were all bugged with game stopping bugs and crashes.

Again, I ask you to do a fresh install of the game. DO NOT ADD ANY MODIFICATIONS OF ANY KIND! NOT EVEN 'FIXES'. Then try to play the game from start to finish.

After you've done that, then look at we've done and see if we've screwed things up as badly as you seem to indicate.

I realize you included a couple of off-hand pseudo compliments to us. But the majority of your post was how many bugs we introduced compared to the stock game and how useless some of our chosen mods were.

That sir is a quick way to get the hackles up of those who have worked so hard for this community.

Just my opinions and views.

Cap'n Drow

And on this note, I'm going to second (or third, or fourth) the suggestion that we just lock this thread. I think it's pretty clear that in his opinion, CMv3.1 just isn't good enough. No point in continuing a thread that got derailed in the second post, particularly since John W. Hamm has gotten what he started the thread for. We have said all that needed to be said (and a good deal more) in defense of the Combined Mod and the modders. If we haven't convinced him yet, we're not going to.

Alright gentlemen, I'm closing the thread. The original poster got the information they wanted and this thread has gone completely off topic. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and praise or criticism leveled at modders is acceptable as long as it remains civil and constructive.

If someone wants to continue the discussion in a new thread, I suggest posting on the The Burning Brig forum, that way everyone can participate, not just the people who visit the CoAS forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back