• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help requesting the sailor voice sounds and music from age of pirates 2 to be ported to new horizons

pianicata4

Sailor Apprentice
i am not sure if i have to post it in this section but i was wondering if the soundtrack from age of pirates 2 and the sailor voice sounds can get ported to new horizons mod,i kinda like it more in my opinion,thanks in any reply or idea if someone can do it :)

i am not sure if i have to post it in this section but i was wondering if the soundtrack from age of pirates 2 and the sailor voice sounds can get ported to new horizons mod,i kinda like it more in my opinion,thanks in any reply or idea if someone can do it :)
That is probably something that you could manage yourself as well; shouldn't be too difficult.
The sound files themselves should be compatible between both games, so you just need to swap out the existing ones.
Or perhaps edit the code, so you keep both the old, but add the new for extra variety.

well thats exactly problem,i dont have age of pirates 2 on my pc,id just need the sound file folder as i explored my new horizons folders so yea,if anyone can provide me the sound voice folder from age of pirates 2 and maybe music,i may do it myself :)

If you don't have AoP2, how do you know you prefer its sounds? ;)

I don't have AoP2 either, so I can't help with the stock game's music. The "Gentlemen of Fortune" mod contains some new music and voice files, and can be found here:
Mod Release - Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

Back