• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Resetting nation quests?

swordofzephyr

Landlubber
Hello, i'm not sure if these forums are even active anymore but here goes...
So i've recently found out about a mod called Play All Nation Quest Lines (PANQL).
I've made a terrible decision of starting the pirate questline first and thus invalidating any chance of installing the mod. I started it sort of accidentally, before i even knew the vanilla rules of the nation quest lines and quite early on in the game. I didn't keep any saves and let's just say i'm too far in the game now to start over. Does anyone know of a cheat or a command in the RPGutilities file that would completely reset the questline? For refrence i am at the "find and kill edward law" part and also i'm playing with the combined mod. Even if panql doesn't work with the combined mod i would still like to reset to finish off the english nation questline before i do the pirate one Please if you have an answer or any suggestions share them with me.

Last edited:
Ok, this was a relief, i've done some perusing of older posts on the forums and found an article from 2014 that answered my question;

"You CAN DO ANY ONE national quest line if you follow this information.
Complete the pirate questline UP TO the Invasion of Panama, but DO NOT go to Henry Morgan or start the attack.
Henry Morgan releases you from your oath after the Search for Steve Linney.
Proceed to whatever nation you want to do. Finish the ENTIRE quest line FIRST.
Then do the Attack on Panama."

Since my previous post i've learned you most definitely cannot have both gof/combined mod and panql installed at the same time which is kind of a bummer but i guess 2 nation quest lines is at the very least better than 1. I'm going to leave this here for anyone that might need it.

Back