• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

save game bug trigger/devlin quest

simking

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Ok I have build 14 patch 4(i think that is the latest sort of confusing)
I am doing the Devlen blaze quest I discovered 2 bugs
One when you are in the town hall choosing a member to help you with your sister if save in the hall and have to reload
your sister will not be with you and you will not be able to exit the hall your stuck.
Bug 2 All was fine until I asked a member of the crew to spar i choose 2 members and no sparing I was stuck no movement then the load game icons were gone still tried to load and black screen.so for the 5th time looks like I am starting over.

Please note at this point the current version is Alpha 10.1. It's available on Pieter's Mod files thread on this forum.

The Devlin quests aren't complete; infact, no one is working on them right now, so it basically "ends" after you select a campaign path (where you are now). In your first issue, it is compulsory at that point to pick a helper.

In your second - I'm afraid I've not used that option (not wanting to kill my own men)...

Please note at this point the current version is Alpha 10.1. It's available on Pieter's Mod files thread on this forum.

The Devlin quests aren't complete; infact, no one is working on them right now, so it basically "ends" after you select a campaign path (where you are now). In your first issue, it is compulsory at that point to pick a helper.

In your second - I'm afraid I've not used that option (not wanting to kill my own men)...
Ok got it installed and started a new game but ran into the cant capture a ship bug posted in bugs section 10.1 did not fix that

Back