• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Save Game Images Not showing

jake456

Landlubber
Forgive me for asking this question here, but I know this is where the really intelligent 'matey's hang out'.
I've searched the internet high and low and I'm by no means a 'scurvy ne'r do well' when it comes to 'puters',
but his has got me stumped!
This is the first time that my saved game images are not showing up; all I have is the written title and finding a saved game is annoying.
I want to easily return to the 'duel at the gate' for some fencing practise etc.
My game is fully playable it's just that these save-game 'tgas' are not showing up in game, just blank squares.
I hope someone can crack this.
Thanks 'mateys'.
Captain Kidd

Attachments

• Blank_SaveSlots1.jpg
    Blank_SaveSlots1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 101
Hey CK, do you have any mods installed if so which ones? have you edited any files yourself again if so which one's? And what operating system are you running on?

On XP i have never experienced savegame imagies not been saved, i'm thinking its a problem with the operating system but could be something you have installed to the game or edited within the game files hence the reason for the questions.

Hey CK, do you have any mods installed if so which ones? have you edited any files yourself again if so which one's? And what operating system are you running on?

On XP i have never experienced savegame imagies not been saved, i'm thinking its a problem with the operating system but could be something you have installed to the game or edited within the game files hence the reason for the questions.

Hi Luke
Its a vanilla instal and its playing fine.
I've been experimenting with AOP Caribbean Tales which is still on my machine (WINXP Core2Duo).
This no longer is showing saved game images either!
So seems like something I've done on my system to prevent them showing up since last
I played AOP1?
Is it something specific with TGAs since the rest of the save screen is ok?

Hi Mateys,
I fixed the problem.
I've been running an old version of the Nvidia drivers to run some old 3d specs and forgotten
they were on the machine!
Shiver me' timbers mateys!
I'm losing it, aargh!
Thanks anyways, mateys and fair winds and plenty o' rum to ye all !

Back