• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Sea Dogs franchise is getting a big announcement this summer! 2021

JTem

Freebooter
Staff member
Storm Modder
Hi, not sure if this will be the correct location, I share with you this announcement on Steam.:aar

Ahoy!
Black Mark Studio
is preparing something awesome and it’s not just another major update for
To Each His Own

For the past year we have been working really hard on something big for every Sea Dogs fan to enjoy - expect a trailer this summer!
seawolves

For all who want to stay informed, get exclusive offers, prizes and news - we have another announcement to share with you right now!

BlackMark Studio is starting a strategic cooperation with a number of other Open World Pirate RPGs. We will support each other, sell our games together and offer exclusive deals to all our players. If you are a true fan of Sea Dogs and games of similar genres - you don’t want to miss it!

The first on the list is
Buccaneers!

Sea Dogs: To Each His Own - Pirate Open World RPG - Sea Dogs franchise is getting a big announcement this summer! - Steam News

I am very curious to see what this is going to be about, but I am already positively impressed by the TEHO developments in the last couple of months. Also, I think it's great that they shoutout the other pirate games.

It is incredible the push that the developers are giving to this franchise this year, the novelties do not stop appearing, nothing can surprise me anymore or maybe yes... :facepalm

For the past year we have been working really hard on something big for every Sea Dogs fan to enjoy - expect a trailer this summer!
seawolves
Ahaaaa!!

I figured they HAD to have something new up their sleeve.
Wouldn't have made sense to keep updating TEHO and the Storm Engine if there wasn't something true and new somewhere down the line.
Glad to see them continue! :cheers

BlackMark Studio is starting a strategic cooperation with a number of other Open World Pirate RPGs. We will support each other, sell our games together and offer exclusive deals to all our players. If you are a true fan of Sea Dogs and games of similar genres - you don’t want to miss it!
I really love to see the more positive cooperation here this year.
Big thanks to BlackMark Studios and also Mauris games for bringing us all closer together. :bow

The first on the list is
Buccaneers!
Ah; something like that was to be expected.
I know @Armada signed up with the same game publisher that BlackMark Studios work with these days for TEHO.

I'll be quite curious what ends up coming out.
Your guess is as good as mine.

Back