• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Worthy

SuperChango

Common folk
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Hearts of Oak Donator
Some time ago i camed across this page, a forum thread with photos taken aboard a sea worthy (and currently in use) replica of a russian frigate... very intresting to look at... even cannons are there !

LINK

Funny thing... The santisima trinidad is for sale... the price ? 1.950.000 Euro... let's put some money together ! xD:

check it out HERE

And HERE another web wich promess about 400 sea worthy replicas

Nice find SuperChango! She is a real beauty!

I agree, we need our own ship! A frigate would do quite nicely for impromptu those coastal raids! :onya

and it has it's own tavern inside ! :cheers :drunk

museo%20%288%29.jpg

But we'd need somewhere to dock it.

Wait a sec...

I wonder if these folks would be willing to sell? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand :cheeky It's for sale for *checks* :shock only 750,000,000 Euros.

Now that's what I call a tavern! :cheers

We could just dock it in Australia someplace, I'm sure Keith has a couple of connections there! :onya

I would rather spend the 750,000 to stock that bar! :cheeky

Those links are awesome Superchango! That Russian replica is absolutely gorgeous. Those went to the top of my favorites.

BTW the Grand Turk is for sale. AKA the HMS Indefatigible from the Hornblower series. It's been for sale the last couple years, and as a result of no serious nibbles the price has been slashed in half. They still want $2.6 million. When it gets down to 2.5 maybe we should give em a call. :woot I've been looking for my retirement boat and ran on this here: http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1997/Replica-Frigate-1941150/England/United-Kingdom

MK

xD:
MK: i count on you taking me for a ride when we get old !
Stallion:... i dont see nowhere to dock the ships there... rather hanging them... xD: however, i do have to recognize, the strategic spot is awesome...

I saw that russian ship in real life. It was in Zeeland, here in the Netherlands during the celebration of Michiel de Ruyter's 400th birthday.

@ TTT: You lucky dog. Your country is awesome! Been there many times. I have spent hours on the Batavia at Lelystad and was there for her launching. Whenever I go to Amsterdam or the Hague I always break away from the other Americans I'm travelling with. I just don't understand why they don't want to spend the whole day at the Scheepvaart museum or drool over the Van de Veldes in the Rijksmuseum all day with me. :rolleyes: When the Zeven Provincien replica is completed at Lelystad, I plan to drop everything to be there for her launching. :will

@ Superchango: count on it brother! :dance

MK

Back