• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Searching for Help of Old Gurus of Modeling in AoP2 /Stormengine

Ye Ebay is the only way you might get lucky, especially since it is deadly right now to aquire new hardware.
Skinflint Price Comparison UK might check this if you re from the EU.

Don t worry tough, not like this little project of mine is running away ^^

Anyhow, a step by step tutorial might be of help too. (As thought, it did sound to easy)
I presume i need to do the raise arms thing, export it as obj or vrml
get it into Maya bind it there to the Jassika Skeleton / YokoDias (same animation i think)
then export it as GM and test.

Where i have no knowledge whatsoever is the binding a model to a skeleton / animation
in Maya

Not sure, if you have already seen this, but the exact motherboard in need is being auctioned off on the German ebay-site at this very moment.
The auction goes on for another 4 days, might be worth looking into, as the seller even offers worldwide shipping.

Ye Ebay is the only way you might get lucky, especially since it is deadly right now to aquire new hardware.
Skinflint Price Comparison UK might check this if you re from the EU.

Don t worry tough, not like this little project of mine is running away ^^

Anyhow, a step by step tutorial might be of help too. (As thought, it did sound to easy)
I presume i need to do the raise arms thing, export it as obj or vrml
get it into Maya bind it there to the Jassika Skeleton / YokoDias (same animation i think)
then export it as GM and test.

Where i have no knowledge whatsoever is the binding a model to a skeleton / animation
in Maya

Hi thanks for the link. Modelling....it does sound easy but it isn't. Explaining it after 5 years is difficult as well. That added to the fact we don't have any female skeletons for Maya to bind to means trying to build one & that is a massive task, but one I'm not ruling out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back