• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Sell All Loot button does not work

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
"Sell All Loot" doesnt really work..
Sell All Loot can be tweaked if necessary.
But of course such an automated system can never get it completely right.
As long as it doesn't sell to much, it should at least be a help to get rid of most of the clutter.
Actually, it might also sell spades and pickaxes and you need one of those for treasure-hunter-y.
Sell All Loot doesnt sell aynthing at all for me :D
Cannot confirm, I'm afraid. It did sell some stuff using @ANSEL's savegame that I've been using.

I did now make one change to its functionality to let you keep one Spade and Pickaxe for Treasure Hunting.

well I always carry like 10+ blades with me, from which are like 60% only worn, badly worn or good.. so no use for me.. would be nice to add a setting where you can define your personal minimal quality and then let sell all loot sell everything beyond it. Well.. wouldn't work with weapon qualities mod turned off :/

There are these InternalSettings.h #defined for this:
Code:
// Junk auto sell settings
#define SELL_JUNK_BLADES       1       // INT - Set to 1 to sell blades using Sell All Loot that are unlikely to be useful at your level. Default 0
// If SELL_JUNK_BLADES is 0, the following won't be used.
#define JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_1       5       // INT - At this character level start selling blades with max damage less than 20. Default 5. Set to 999 to disable.
#define JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_2       9       // INT - At this character level start selling blades with max damage less than 25. Default 9. Set to 999 to disable.
#define JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_3       13       // INT - At this character level start selling blades with max damage less than 30. Default 13. Set to 999 to disable.
Perhaps your changes to the sword damage values has thrown the relation with these numbers off?

Also relevant would be these lines from PROGRAM\INTERFACE\itemstrade.c:
Code:
        JunkBladeMaxDamage = 12;   // below level 5 sell daggers only (dmg 12)(20)
         if (CharLevel >= JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_1) JunkBladeMaxDamage = 20;   // at level  5, start selling blades with max_dmg < 20(40)
         if (CharLevel >= JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_2) JunkBladeMaxDamage = 25;   // at level  9, start selling blades with max_dmg < 25(60)
         if (CharLevel >= JUNK_BLADE_LEVEL_3) JunkBladeMaxDamage = 30;   // at level 13, start selling blades with max_dmg < 30(70)

:no I only changed like 3 or 4 sword damages, so that shoudnt be the problem..

Found the reason.. there are also values for blocking stats, which were now waaaaay below the blocking stats of my blades ;) so ya.. not a bug ;)

Back