• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Several minor bugs + questions

Fixing the problem was easy enough once both of us realised that "QuestComplete" is just for storyline quests. Fixing division of plunder to give the option was a bit harder, but that had to be done first because otherwise I'd either have left the plunder division as it was, or put the "UNLIMITED_LOOT" toggle back. :razz

anyone EVER use the one with delay?
It more about immersion, so I definetely would) Also, maybe it could be balanced a bit. For example, when choosing time delay to get an option how to spend it.

download "PROGRAM.zip", extract and copy it into place, and you should then have all the delay you want plus more. :D If you want to change the length of the delay, edit "PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h" and find this line:
Thanks, I'll try it as soon as I get back to my PC (monitor decided to die few days ago) х)

Btw I can view which textures (exactly which, there are many with same names in different folders) are attached to models with maya, can't I? Or maybe just replace them if it's easier. It's about capcabin and deck location textures still.

It more about immersion, so I definetely would) Also, maybe it could be balanced a bit. For example, when choosing time delay to get an option how to spend it.
That's easy. You choose the option to just divide the money, then spend the next 60 days doing whatever you want. xD Beyond that, if anyone wants to make other things happen if you choose the option to plan a new expedition, they're welcome to do the coding to make it happen.

Btw I can view which textures (exactly which, there are many with same names in different folders) are attached to models with maya, can't I? Or maybe just replace them if it's easier. It's about capcabin and deck location textures still.
Yes. Just use GM Viewer to view the location, or for that matter, any model. There's a window labelled "Textures" which shows all the texture files used by that model. For example, for "RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks\cabin\Cap\cap.gm", the window lists "cap_deck.tga", "govno.tga", "shadow.tga" and "Weapon_Set_1.tga". You might need to use Maya to see which textures are used for which parts of the model; or you can look at the location, look at the texture files, and try to figure out which texture is used for which area.

Yes. Just use GM Viewer to view the location, or for that matter, any model. There's a window labelled "Textures" which shows all the texture files used by that model. For example, for "RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks\cabin\Cap\cap.gm", the window lists "cap_deck.tga", "govno.tga", "shadow.tga" and "Weapon_Set_1.tga". You might need to use Maya to see which textures are used for which parts of the model; or you can look at the location, look at the texture files, and try to figure out which texture is used for which area.
Or rename one of the files, then see which part loses its texture. :cheeky

That's easy. You choose the option to just divide the money, then spend the next 60 days doing whatever you want. xD Beyond that, if anyone wants to make other things happen if you choose the option to plan a new expedition, they're welcome to do the coding to make it happen.
I mean it'snot something major just the idea. Player can wait and choose one of the several dialogue stringswhich will apply the time delay and for example buff main char a bit (fencing practice, navigation studying and such variants).Or choose not to wait at all) It would be fast realtime progression but time consuming in game (because of delay). Anyway, it's only my thoughts) I'm now still in process of editing models, should finish with all these first :bounce

Or rename one of the files, then see which part loses its texture. :cheeky
Oh my... it's genius and fastest way, what can I say :8q:onya I should be able to solve deck/cabin issue then)

Back