• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship Blueprints: Noob's question.

Noriruru

Freebooter
Hey guys I have some questions about ship blueprints. When I made my request for the PotBS trinity ZarethPL made a very good point about supplying some blueprints, which does make all kinds of sense. If I actually knew what ship the trinity was actually modeled after I'd be hunting them down now sadly however the only things I have to go on for that ship are my own ingame screenshots.

Anyhow just to make sure that this noob here is at least on the same page with the pros here by ship blueprints do you guys mean images like these I downloaded of the 4th rate Friedrich Wilhelm Zu Pferde of 1685 better known in PotBS as either the Alexander or Macedon here?

I was about to upload images of my trinity to help out any interested shipbuilders but I appear to have exceeded my 500kb global upload quota is there any way to either free some of this up or take down older uploads to this site?

Why don't you put them on the FTP? http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/10288-piratesahoy-ftp/
Or send them to modernknight1, who can add them to his comprehensive Flickr account that has many more ships' blueprints.

I love the William zu Pferde! :onya What a fine example of a Dutch 3rd rate built for the Germans. I have a folder I've been building for her. I have actually built this model in wood.

I will add these to her folder.

MK

Thanks!

As for the schematics are these kind of images the kind the ship modelers would need to make the ship?

Ok I just made a folder in the FTP commander and placed my trinity screenshots in there. Hopefully someone can ID what ship she's based on.

If anyone wants to make the Friedrich Wilhelm I'd love that too as this ship is also on my PotC wish list.

Back