• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ship Decks (MOD 14 Beta 3 Wip 11)

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
Queen Anne's Revenge:
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

The ship deck is usually like the one in the movie. Now it looks like this. I did not make changes on any files regarding ship decks. I tried playing in realistic mode but still the same. Might I inquires how to change it and make it look like how it used to or like its realistic deck? I'm having the same problem with the Black Peal's ship deck too.

this is the normal shipdeck for the queen anne's, only the black pearl has a special black shipdeck.
Did you maybe confused that ship deck with the ship walk you can do switching to 1st person on open sea?

Ahh..strange that is..usually the ship deck for the QAR is very somewhat alike to that of the movie. Really. As to the pearl. The pearl has three big lights on the back right? that is what i am usually having before. The QAR has a ladder going to the ship's wheel and that's how it used to show up everytime i have the ship. I even wondered how to climb the ladder to get to that top portion of the ship. hehehe. But really? :confused: Oh man, I guess i must be seeing things..:rofl

But really, i must say, before when i was playing having these special ships, their ship decks is usually like that on my description. Just like the ones in the movie.

The decks you walk around on never match very well with their models.
At least the Black Pearl is black.

I forgot to mention..I had that experienced on the 2.3 for some time, then the ships decks changed till now that im playing the wip11.

So, this is somewhat confusing.

This difference is probably because we adjusted which deck and cabin locations most of the ships use, as of Beta 2.5.
Most ships previously used decks and cabins that were far too big for their size, and the QAR was probably one of them.

Back