• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ship stats

longjohn

Landlubber
does anyone have the stats on all the different types of ships in the game. I get 4 or 5 at shipwrights, but there seems to be MANY.

look at the site in pieter boelen's sig. on his site is a list of ships in the game. it's out of date, but it gives you the most of the info. it also incudes pictures of the ships. i'm not completely sure about this, it could be on the main site as well. just look at downloads for pirates of the caribbean. it should be there somewhere if it's on the main site.

Practically every ship has different stats due to nation modifiers and the numerous different ships of each kind (for instance there are quite a few different schooners). If you would like to look at them all and can read a bit of code, you can go into the ship_init.c file and look at them, it isn't too difficult to figure out actually. It won't give you the graphic of the ship, but you can use gm_viewer to look at what ship it is refering to. gm_viewer can be downloaded on Pieter's site I believe.

Back