• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Shipyard

Brano1316

Landlubber
Ok i have an issue i have captured a ship it had battle damage so i took it into port. I am playing as british and the ship i captured was French. I went to the shipyard to try and repair i spoke to the owner clicked on the dialog for fixing my ship and nothing happens. So i thought maybe my ship was too large or something for this shipyard. I go to 2 others in British colonies and the same thing i can't get the repair ship interface to come up. I have looked in the manual and can't find anything. Can someone please help?

this may be a stupid question, but did you in the repair dialouge increase the hull, sail and cannons to 100%?

I have over 15 thousand dollars but i have a big warship so that could be the case i don't know maybe it is a bug

well you have to pull the hull, sails and cannons up to 100% and then confirm it. because it wont repair automatically. and as mentioned make shure you have the money, large ships with heavy damage cost alot to repair(i had to spend 30 000+ to repair a damage Man o War)

you can buy planks and sailcloth and maby the ship will fix automaticly and if you do it then try to hire officer with a high skill in reparing ships to make the repaiers more effisient
and try fix other ships if its only that ship then sell it and capture other ship

btw its not dollars its piasters i think

Sometimes it has happened to me on occasion, where my ships were parked ontop of each-other when docked and their Masts and sails would collapse...

everytime u fix the sails they'll collapse again. I wonder if that's the same issue with yours?

<!--quoteo(post=162926:date=Sep 22 2006, 06:41 AM:name=Merciless Mark)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merciless Mark @ Sep 22 2006, 06:41 AM) [snapback]162926[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
well you have to pull the hull, sails and cannons up to 100% and then confirm it. because it wont repair automatically. and as mentioned make shure you have the money, large ships with heavy damage cost alot to repair(i had to spend 30 000+ to repair a damage Man o War)
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Merciless Mark i can't even get that screen to pull up i know how to slide the scales when i am in dialoge with the shipyard owner and click to repair or buy new ship nothing happens

Back