• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved simple npc ship related question bug fix

Jonesie85

Boarding Master
Storm Modder
File: 'Age of Pirates 2/Program/Text/Characters/LSC_Q2Utilite.h

Line: 134 and 135

Code:
"What do you call the upper deck at the stern of a sailing ship, where the watch officers stand and the compasses are kept?",
"Quarterdeck ",

Notice there is a space at the end of the answer. You can type 'Quarterdeck' all day long and it'd still be incorrect. Very small bug. but its fixed now.

Is this for COAS vanilla?

I just checked and in GOF2 and its already fixed.

Im running GOF 1.2 Full (patch 1). i also found a second extra space further down that was also 'quartermaster'. i did a quick check of the other answers but i didnt find anything. However there is quite alot of other dialog featured in that file which has the same issue.

I did entertain the idea that i may have done this mmyself by accident. but i honestly dont remember changing this file at all.

I checked GOF 1.2 and that file was never changed because its not included in the4 GOF 1.2 mod so either that is fixes to vanilla bugs or they are something you have done yourself or from a mod you have used. I will check the vanilla file later to see if that is a vanilla bug, but then i'm using the vanilla file as GOF 2 doesn't edit that file either.

Back