• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Spain G-G mission: Free PR Prisoners?

Ben Coats

Freebooter
im a only a rank 10, have a spanish LoM, and was just given the mission of freeing the Port Royale Prisoners, all i have is a class 5 ship, with 103 crew, i just captured a Golden Hind ship from French Patrol Squadron, and have it stored till i rank up more. does anyone have any pointers or a walkthru? did a search and didnt find much of anything that would help.

anyone got a tip on how to get the pirate lugger ship with the young capt you're supposed to take prisoner to use against the money lende to surrender???? cuz it always goes into boarding action and then strait to loot ship, and says the guy is dead.........:modding

just wondering, is there anyway to get a pirate mission from anyone OTHER than Jackman who sends you to morgan???? :rumgone:shrug

There's Captain Goodley in Puerto Principe. Just go to the town and start talking to everyone outside. You will find Goodley soon enough. That mission leads you back to Morgan as well.

MK

im still stuck on the spanish mission tho, the capt im suposed to capture near Ft Orange, doesnt surrender, i board and everyone of his crew dies. i need to take him alive, to go back to Curacao and get the money lender to pay up.
:shrug

Unfortunately this may break the quest as the surrender feature is not working in GOF2.0

:shrug That sucks. On a good note, I have surrender working perfectly in GOF Eras, so you will be able to play through it again in a couple more weeks in my mod.

MK

WTH???!!! im doing the kill edward low, and got get into Cummana, but everytime i go, im identified as "enemy", this never seems to work right. i spent a month just in my ships cabin after i got back to neutral with spain, still getting this thing......
:modding:thumbsdown2<---------------NEVERMIND GOT IT ALL SORTED OUT AND kicked his a$$.

Back