• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Won't Fix Store bug

SaltySeas7

Powder Monkey
This is a bug I can't recall having before, but the game locks from time to time if I go to the store and ask him for a delivery quest, just as I select it from the menu, it locks up (But not every time, and the gama is not responding and does not respond even if you wait half an hour, only a restart solves this)

(This may be something that only occurs when running under Wow64, I didn't have that problem when I ran the game under pure 32 bit windows, this is a consistent problem that happens regularly, even if I start a new game, it reoccurs, so I'm not sure whether this is a game bug or if it is a problem related to Wow64, I let you decide)

Again, I've not had this bug even one time when I ran the game under pure 32 bit windows.

Can you show a screenshot of your F2>Nations Relations interface?
There is at least one potential explanation I can think of.

Also, be sure to upload a savegame in a ZIP for testing purposes, just in case.

No log files, no savegame and no screenshot means this is an incomplete bug report. And without those details, nothing can be done.
That means nothing will be done, so this is being archived so it doesn't clutter up the main forum.

Back