• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Store

Meshes

Powder Monkey
the store has a menu for selling all loot.
Is it possible to make a reverse menu when capturing a fort?

No, you need to go to the store and take what you want from there.

i mean take it all at once
saber pistols ITEMS
As I remember, there is such a button on the products, you click on the product and you can buy the entire quantity. Why do you need items? You will have a complete mess in your inventory and you will not sell everything at once, because yours will be sold: the main saber, pistol, etc.

As I remember, there is such a button on the products, you click on the product and you can buy the entire quantity. Why do you need items? You will have a complete mess in your inventory and you will not sell everything at once, because yours will be sold: the main saber, pistol, etc.

the main can be put in the chest
it's very hard to take every items during a robbery

Last edited:
There is a limit to how many different things you can have in your inventory. If you reach that limit, you will not be able to pick up anything new. For example, if you already own a cutlass but you do not own a shellcup falchion, and you are at the limit, you will be able to pick up another cutlass - another of an item which you already own. But you will not be able to pick up a shellcup falchion - a new item which you do not already own.

So you could end up collecting a lot of stuff you don't really want, then miss out the really good loot.

There is no time limit. The enemy navy is not going to appear while you are choosing what you want to take! Incidentally, don't just rob the store. If there are any street merchants around, you can take all their items as well.

Back