• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Strange forum error

Jonty

Ϯ ρiгaτϵ ϻaᴤτϵѓміпם Ϯ
Just curious about this random error I got when going through the forums :eek:k It is working for me now, but I couldn't get on the forum for a few hours. Anyone know anything about it? :?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 124
That was probably Keith. xD: He redesigned the Main Page, so he's probably been tinkering with the forum, too.

I actually don't think it was me this time, honest :)

Glad it sorted itself out though

I see there a tab with Gamespot's review on AoP 2. The game is far much better then their review. A single game deservs its value, and that is GTA 4. A fully deserved 10, if you ask me.

If it wasn't Keith, then who could it be...

Pirate forum ghosts? :328_skull: A mystery indeed.

I see there a tab with Gamespot's review on AoP 2. The game is far much better then their review. A single game deservs its value, and that is GTA 4. A fully deserved 10, if you ask me.

Yeah. There are very few reviews I can somewhat agree with when it comes to gamespot and IGN. They're mostly biased, and they cry and give the game a low score because they can't play the game properly. :dance

I can't seem to find AoP 2 anywhere. Not Amazon, not even Ebay. :modding I really would like that game. :nk

I don't think I can afford £20 at the moment :eek:k

At least I know of an official place anyway.

Back