• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Suddenly performence drop dawn

ANSEL

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Standard storyline: On my search for Rheims im going to Grenada, going to direct sail
suddenly performance are very bad, 8FPS are all it is now, and I cant play no more.
Sorry for"drop dawn" but I don't remember how to chance it to" down"

Last edited:

Attachments

• -=Player=- Open Sea September 2nd, 1750.zip
    852.2 KB · Views: 81
  • error.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 86
  • compile.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 89
Those are some REALLY SCARY .log files! It seems that you do not have lag because the game code is inefficient; looks like it happens because the game is busy logging all the errors.
I have no clue what happened to get to that though, but it seems like your game got bugged big time for whatever reason.
It is probably pointless to continue playing on that save. :modding

@Levis: Whatever is going on??? We've got bizarre problems cropping up left, right and centre.
Including this one, we now have at least three brand new errors that we simply cannot seem to explain in a hurry.
At this rate, I'm beginning to wonder if we should revert some code to its previous state to get back to an older and known to be more reliable code base.
Maybe we have seen too many changes at the same time, making it difficult to attribute new errors to anything in particular. :facepalm

Back