• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Swords & Sails: The Legacy of the Red Lion

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
It's been a slow couple of days pirate news wise, but I did run across this press release for a new historical fiction pirate adventure novel called Swords & Sails: The Legacy of the Red Lion! I don't know anything about the book or the author, so I'll let the press release speak for it's self.

Los Angeles based book publisher Mikazuki Publishing House has announced the launch of the new pirate adventure novel authored by David McAvoy II titled “Swords & Sails; The Legacy of the Red Lion”.

The 315 page historical fiction book authored by David McAvoy II is a trade paperback novel that was published in early September 2012. The book is not the typical pirate story as it features many plot twists that keep the reader entertained throughout. “Sword & Sails” is filled with lively characters, searching for the treasure known as the Legend of the Red Lion. The story revolves around Edward Reynolds, a frustrated individual that finds himself taken aboard the pirate ship the Cerberus, captained by the feared Captain Wolfang.

Edward soon finds himself sailing the world searching for a mysterious treasure called the Legend of the Red Lion, that his father had left behind. “Swords & Sails; The Legend of the Red Lion” will be featured at the Mikazuki Publishing House booth at the West Hollywood Book Fair on September 30th, 2012. The book will also be presented at pirate festivals nationwide.

“Swords & Sails; The Legacy of the Red Lion” is available in print and e-book format and will be released in audiobook format by December 2012.

For more information visit http://www.PirateNovel.com

Attachments

• SwordsAndSails.jpg
    SwordsAndSails.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 17
Back