• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed System.log: Ship doesn't have fire places

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Maybe this one is more easily fixed then:
Code:
Ship FR_Fleuron doesn't have fire places

Code:
Ship Boat doesn't have fire places

Another missing fire place

Some other ships with missing fireplaces are the Essex, SotL,, Indefatigable, Boussole,

Some other ships with missing fireplaces are the Essex, SotL,, Indefatigable, Boussole,

I have placed one fireplace locator on each of these just to kill the logs - they are only positioned pseudo-randomly by coordinates generally 0X (ie centred) Y & Z related to cannon values without worrying much where it puts them (anyone who wishes to accurately place some is more than welcome) and I don't know what effect only having one would have on the game (can't be worse than none??). I have placed the resultant models on the ftp site.

I can't do anything with "boat" because the model won't read in tool

I have placed one fireplace locator on each of these just to kill the logs - they are only positioned pseudo-randomly by coordinates generally 0X (ie centred) Y & Z related to cannon values without worrying much where it puts them (anyone who wishes to accurately place some is more than welcome) and I don't know what effect only having one would have on the game (can't be worse than none??). I have placed the resultant models on the ftp site.
Thank ye kindly! :cheers

I wouldn't categorically say there are now none - but I'm not aware of any I noticed and didn't add a token fireplace to remove the log - apart from boat which you fixed and Fleuron which Hylie did I think. So probably can say fixed (if another occurs at least the log entry says what ship it is).

I wouldn't categorically say there are now none - but I'm not aware of any I noticed and didn't add a token fireplace to remove the log - apart from boat which you fixed and Fleuron which Hylie did I think. So probably can say fixed (if another occurs at least the log entry says what ship it is).
Fine by me. "Fixed" it is. :cheers

Back