• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Tenochtitlan - broken animation of female character

Riegel

Landlubber
Hello.
I'm playing vanilla Coas, and moded by myself just one thing - I'm playing Danielle Greene fem. character. Everything's working fine, until I entered Tenochtitlan spot. (Yes, normal "crash" bug is fixed)

My character is, uhmp, "swinging". Animation or model becomes irreversibly broken (changeing location does not fix anything) - probably the same issue appears with submergable suit in COAS quest.
How can I fix it?
I found out that there was a mod that was fixing this one bug and few other too - JsCombined Mod - but it seems to be lost - can't find it, and the only link (pyratesahoy.com) is not working too.

Can anyone help me to find a solution with no CM/GOF mod?

Now that the FTP is gone, I will post the JS combined mod to Mediafire. The link will be up by tomorrow and I will post it.

MK

MK, I can't find this link, nohow. I tried searching on my own, web-serching, google and found nothing. Could you post it here, pls?

Also, can I ask you two little questions here? I don't want to make new threads. It's terribly hard for me (my eng. is not as good as I wish it to be) to find any answer here, in this forum. Thousands of looong posts.

1. Is it in any way possible to port ships from Seadogs to COAS/POTC? I'm wondering about battleship ("cruiser"? Smaller vessel of 1st. class in Seadogs) in COAS. Was sooooo beautiful.

2. Is there any mods of Swedish Wasa/Vasa galleon for COAS? Or maybe there is someone, who is working on it?

A shame the FTP is gone now because there was a mod that i made that would add about 50+ ships to your game. Sadly i didn't back the file up because i needed to get a new slave hard drive and then i lost interest in COAS, when i come back the FTP is gone and everything looks to be lost to the depths.

You could alway's download GOF 1.2 (this one has the most ships in it) and then export what ships you want from there. The new textures make the ships look far better and the new ships will be on your to find and most likely capture list in no time. Or you could download CMV3.2 and install that which also includes many ships almost the same amount as GOF 1.2 and play that mod.

Its up to you bud, the only reason i don't point you to GOF 1.1 or GOF 2.0 is because i can't say how stable they are right now. I know CMV 3.2 is very stable (at least compared to GOF 1.2). I think GOF 1.1 is also very stable and from past experience and what people have been saying, GOF 2.0 is also very stable. But to be on the safe side i would say go with CMV3.2. If you only want to take ships from a mod though, then its got to be GOF 1.1 or GOF 1.2 that you take them from. For the improved textures, GOF 1.2 is your best bet.

I have almost everything off the FTP. The only reason I haven't hung the JS combined mod yet is because my MediaFire account is the free version and not big enough. So I am upgrading and will hang a bunch of our stuff on there - to include the JA/JS mod.

MK

I would to have backed everything up, but sadly my hard drive space was all taken p and i needed a new slave drive after the last one started to play up (a very old sata drive i use to use in my old computer as my prime back in the day's of windows xp). It would be awesome if (when you get time, no rush though as stated in other topic) if you could upload anything to do with fixing and implementing the direct sail and surrender feature.

Back