• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Terminator games?

There is an old Terminator game by Atari, I can't recall the name of it but its similar to BF1942, but no where near as good. It tanked quickly.

That game let you play as HK's T-800's, T-1's and 2's I think among others.

Its highly unlikely you'll find a game to connect to so you'll end up fighting AI and the AI is woefully deficient of any intelligence.

Good grief! :shock Really.. if terminator is so popular then why the f**k didn't they make a game of a terminator where you play terminator instead john connor!?! :urgh I tried to play this new Terminator Salvation and guess what? The game runs but the screen is black.. only menus appear. :shock So can't play that one and besides I saw a machinima of that game and it pretty much sucks IMO. Terminators in that game go down like flies and their deaths are lame. I don't care about human survivors I care about cold-blooded T-800 terminator who doesn't give second rat's ass about anything but his mission.

I also found some old bethesda terminator games but wasn't able to acquire those oldies. :? torrents are slower than a slug or just dropped dead. Oh well.. at least Predator has got love enough to be able to play him in computer games. :cheeky

I used to have an old Bethesda Terminator game, it was based on the first movie, you could play Kyle or the Terminator. I wish my PC could run that game back then (ha ha ha), I got frustrated one day and deleted the contents of one of the floppys, needless to say when I did have a computer that could run the game easily, that game was long gone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_3:_War_of_the_Machines
That's the game from my previous post.

Back