• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Black Pearl

Diablox

Landlubber
Hi, now that I play as Cptain Jack Sparrow I want to give him the black pearl, I change the SHIP_LUGGER_ENGALND to SHIP_BLACK_PEARL and I get the ship, but there I something wierd, when I press F2, and select my ship, the is no picture of the ship to the right, why is that?

I I try SHIP_FRIGATE_SAT (I think thats the second version of the black pearl), I get a black screen when I select New Game, and in the stats men it stands, error error, I guess i can't use that ship.

Which game version are you using? Original game? Build 12.1? Build 13? If you use Build 13, do the following: Open PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h and set one of the starting ship options to "theBlackPearl". This is the REAL movie version of the Black Pearl, rather than the "random black ship" in the original game that is supposed to be the Black Pearl, but really doesn't look like her. If you changed this option, you can now choose the Black Pearl as your starting ship in the Choose Character interface that shows up when you start a new game.

Note: The above applies ONLY to Build 13!

It <b>should</b> work by only setting the ship "<u>BlackPearl</u>" as the startingship in <i>PROGRAM\Characters\Characters_init.c</i>... Have you tried that?

Back