• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The News-Tricker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter de Grote

Landlubber
Banned
Pardonnez moi, but could you perchance tell the weather-frogs to get some molten mercury? ya superb, and now the bric-a-bracs:

Coolest Space Mission

only ten years ago they merely could speculate about other planets, after that we're finding more and now thousands of them. Begin of the week I heard that probably every sun got its swarming cosmic mobilé. Later more =!-) ....about our very own Solsystem, it's mind-boggling.

Here's what the proper English-speaking landlubberoonies from the tropical island think wearth a mental munchening:

Starlings a-wotta?

_57715612_jex_1280684_de20.jpg

Our renowned honorable crustacean-whisperer and Jack-of-all-Traits Capm Sparrow just sez, "Looks likes an artificial intelligence to me, on Twitter-me-pengwings."

"Absoblimminlutely, pretty blurfect, thi's a first good one for who knows. Might I add that a clear, blue azuren firmament is a lil overrated if someone would asks. Ey, issie spicy beans-on-toast party-hat ready, smoot-ye? hold on, there comes another fresh twister over the Misty Mountains, mate."

"Feel it in me flairs of phrowsers. All hands on deck, glamrock gonna be popping up in the charts." :mm Sounds on-b o a r d, :will

"Gimme solely that Sailing-by-Night, you perverbial glistening plonker."

"Take my soup-star goggle, hearo me." :bow

Quite an interesting bit of eclectic menagerie mate! :dance

Aye mate, quite a story that one is, saw that last night while I was looking up stuff for the front page. I am curious to hear the exact cause of this one, that well traveled of an area should have pretty good charts. It's a tragedy that anyone lost their lives because of this, but thank God that almost all were rescued safely, it could have been much worse.

It's eg 2ooo years too late to be worrying about just one modern man's no wisdom nor anything anymore. At the moment are seven zillion billion ratroachious worst-then-trolls planing the globe. Believe me; could tell stories here from Weather, Ruhr what would make stones weep oceans. Those in the flow of things enjoy a crazy party. I still have to get rid of carefoolmess, then join the..is there just one normal person left on very wEarth? a sign now btw for aliens what can happen if the males forget all, natural basic knowledge, spirituality and all the rest as well. Shall i shout what's on their minds everywhere, at all times, in their hordes almost on the moon now? you cannot even reach them anymore, no magic, wonders, nice stories etc, entirely 2L8, completely berserk if they are challenged, everyday life resulting in doings what no language dares even think about. ..now myThesaurus has to look for a synonym.

ps: couldn't become more of a stand-aside and see? chucka, they drive you mad on the zebra-crossing fully deliberately. And with a snow-flake on top of the iceberg back to bugger-all.

Aye mate, I believe I know exactly what you mean. Stick around a while and I think you will find that some remain, and you will find several around these forums. The wonder and the magic and the mystery are still there, most people have simply given up looking for it. They are content in being hand feed instead of hunting for themselves what their souls are seeking.

The voyage continues, and the exploration goes on, both without and within! Some voices refuse to be silenced!

It might be well imaginable that the skipper of Soup Scrape ..what was the cruiser called? it's a tiny little tad bit confusing, all those Sail- or Steamshipyes i'd marvel. Just a thought, refer to clever design, now soms with kites attached, preferably with proper SS Space Ship, whahh, thingy, he has steered the vessel deliberately onto the rather big bouillabaisse, with fish in it so large they wouldn't find a place in no big picture book and that he has read the forum, cos of course his secret soul sympathises with pirates too. There are more weird things happning. If someone cared, i could tell you from a few of'em. Ya, why bother with winning the news if the rest of the seven impillions of trolleying unfathomables are rushing through the bonsai-orchard like there was no sign of any humanity left whatsoever. And there is none, no wonders after some years or thousands of 'subdue the planet' eg. Perfidious cheat of the priests. Butter? fly for some more effects!!!-) ..that steeple in Lorca crashing onto a BBC-, also bad dreamers there, -journalist almost, after we had written some wreally stunnin posts at Nemone's of BBC 6-Muzishall where i mentioned orcs only hours earlier, was my highlight. Conjuring that Icelandic volcano out-brake up, or yet more air-laugh raising the second crumbling at crisis church on the fifth continent just via scribblings on another website ..has shown no-one a phing. The really insane story though went even beyond ourself, sort of. Maybe later more about it.

Not much reaction to the havaria, was there? i phought it fun. In Rolland i experienced talk so creative, thrilling, witty, mind-boggling and leadings of yours to inward somersault, the flora and fauna almost got stirred up a bit. .... when they did overwin the Brazillions in the WC-10 in SA i wrote "Strange weather occurrences in Rio, flying Gouda, Edamer and stuff, the Limburger rolls on itself". No lols, mwuhaha. Okay now, instead of too many other trials we are abouta get an appropriate vehicle from a shipyard, increase the lucks and play poker, yo. ...or more of learn it rather. And then jamming around Corsica or so for an idea. Yesterday have I found the way immediately to the outcasts on Nevis. Do go there and speak to the bar-maid. Chucka, the waves in Japan what came with no thirty minutes warning got to a three meter height, the grasshopper on the coffee-plantation almost called the Space-Patrol, SE beercoaster country selfspeakingly. ...phrow me away loik. Scratch ya la'er 

HMS Victory to be recovered (forerunner of Nelson's famous flagship Kick-the-Armani-out-of-the-Suit thingy.

with those bronze cannons you can hit a speck of rat-smutch in the powder storage from a smile's distance in every misty fog at any age. Okay, that's almost too easy. Bugger them rodents all over the food-kiosks.

Ow, and i can give a name to that storm, might well been a waft of chanel numero five shortly before looted by a certain Mr. Sparrow, ...Capm of all straits i should add. The apes on Gibraltar are rejoicing every time he comes visiting'em. The indigenous natives though usually take a day off in a more secure part of the cows-field, picnicking with a can of pickled curry, ants, mice and stuff. Hmmm, really bombastic.

not any website, the amer. cennal intellargence ya-wo, ey dunceree homepage i reckon, has been whacked.

CtD - lo-ol clap tango down. Hayday (camouflaged the infos with a reason)

sum gud nuz. If I may say so.

and I double the amount for a person explaining to me how another can be still not knowing after he had followed the link.

The CIA challenge I to browse my computer for really worthwhile infos. Instead of @#"µ@ the world up. ... the best thing, namely a friendship for one person not applauding to all that unpronounceable. 

not any website, the amer. cennal intellargence ya-wo, ey dunceree homepage i reckon, has been whacked.

CtD - lo-ol clap tango down. Hayday (camouflaged the infos with a reason)

sum gud nuz. If I may say so.
50 gold doubloons for anybody who can translate this into english

It's quite obvious that he's saying that the second parcel of turnips won't submerge for another half-hour due to a surplus of imploding kayaks underneath the thirteenth reason, and that he feels that we must sink to the height of the earthen clouds and rain reason upon the subterranean gales of trepidation.

this is ey twister (whistle-fest, la-la)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-17605586

what would happen if such a thing went over casablanca/washington, jerusalem, mekka and vatican? man-so-kind would take a pick-up, rush to the kindergarden around the next corner and with ninety-nine nanoonies into the library, quenching several wonders on their path of words-lost.

Hey, winds of change-reaction, how did ye do tha?-) now look at their hairs and imagination.

..could you bring some good news and a cuppa brockinroly please? chippy yey. Hmm, sounds like seaweed, orange-u-tang, eh squash tha' is, mwuhaha.

Told you that one should plunge Mad the Hatter from the SMS Bounty Concordia into a longboat with only Friday the Firteenth from a nice land for company and a pop-chart to get crawling loik beforehand, didn't I?-) you tell me it's been the lucky boot from some ItAliens.

Now read the Treasure Island: get a very average map, all things explained there proper, one place called "Spy-glass" a-peppermentally so, you follow that brash governour or sompting to Bristol where he sorted a crew and ship, have a visit the honky-tonk "Spyglass" there and hear we giggle agaga. Some pages where wreally to our mind-boggling side-splitting effect.

Got me now another 18. Century novel with hopefully the best scandals and world of speech. Tried all else, no-one has an open mind. Snatch yerself a drink of sorts while the wind is making up its brustering bleeze, prost. Fanmesizing and butter, you fly. ...them is so bright, French novelists in an Eiffelly tower that is. The coast? have the sensors cleared from tilting trunk and put now a bathing-short on. Elvenphanteous, innit? now effe a playing free of a shoal of coconuts for ey laid-back drifting, hoyé. ..sans some songs: wikan sail Djinn Sane holds a paperbrella on the Rock, wot? the wa'er on Gibrough'uh isn't what it ough'a. Ya, they are kegging up rats and frogs from the weather-side. The apes are swinging from one tourist to another no lol, ghehe. 'kay, la'ers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailing

We here have the Green-Party already, now you might wonder if i am telling no fibs. Ey, this is the BBC bubbling:

Pirate Power

donno why all are wearing only few hairs. It's namely Icelandic here. Okay, it looks as if this weirdos got themselves proper established, with 5% hurdle and such. Pretty amazing, whaddaya say? me's gonna vote Purple btw, esoterically strolling for a Sunday land-leave, hoyé.

Hiyé there: have sort of stumbled over a daily quiz at a readdiouw pirate station, ..thée very notorious, cool, classic broadcasting site ehm here:

http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/#quiz.html

so famous and neat loik FB, hah. For illiterates mayhem. Or the BBC. The press only lets yell-ow, mean scandals, absurdities of mindfoolmess oozing out. So allow me to wish you an accent-free Friday the 13²th plus a Freanch 14² of July, a-yea' and make a wave yerself instead. Get a snowball of effects a-swaggerin'. Ya, phat chance. Okay then, try an average avalanche. Speak to ya soon. Let us now think what ...ah, who has come up with a fanciful idea. Not that any most entertaining message reaches man. Just to see them jumping out of their empty shed. Wo, a barn-owl catches more mice than cats? crazy or not. Pardonski? that's a canard du jour, innit. Flukey, tell this to a parrot. Pet a knight on his shoulder and he answers the Inquisition with a shrug. ...having a lofl inner minnit. La'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back