• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Tool

Takeda-One

Prussian Corsair
Storm Modder
Hi mates,

has someone any idea why the BrigSW can't be read by the Tool and what could be done about it??

Whats the meaning of the other locator values (behind xyz)?

Quite a few ships for some reason cant be read on tool on some computers, it really is quite annoying :(

The values behind x,y,z are, I think, locator rotation values.

The values behind x,y,z are, I think, locator rotation values.

Yes: the last 2 ones should (always?) be 1 0. XX = ZZ and XZ = -ZX and YY = 1. the other ones I have not experimented with.
Sort of standard values are: XX = ZZ = YY = 1. all other = 0.

If you (from standard values) want to turn a locator 180 degrees change XX (and ZZ) to -1

If you (from standard values) want to turn a locator 90 degrees: change XZ to 1 and ZX to -1. This means a 90 degree turn to the right. Vice versa to the left.

Then you can wonder why it isn't enough with 2 values: I for horizontal angle and 1 for vertical angle???

values are also for size and scale...

You know how?

If you (from standard values) want to turn a locator 90 degrees: change XZ to 1 and ZX to -1. This means a 90 degree turn to the right. Vice versa to the left.

I both cases XX = ZZ = 0 too.

Back