• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"This is a bug, tell Edie of its existence."

Captain Frosty

Landlubber
Hi all. Today I was playing and thought that I might ask a governor for a work...and guess what he offered me! xD:
...here´s the screenshot

It was in Basse-Tere. Have somebody encountered this before?

Attachments

• start 2009-12-13 15-04-13-14.jpg
    start 2009-12-13 15-04-13-14.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 131
lol, who's Edie?

Can you get any other dialog from the French Governor-General? Try entering in dialog with him again to see if he has missions for you. If you still get the same dialog from your screenshot maybe try spending the night in the tavern and talk to him the next day.

I know that other posters on the forum have completed the French mission line, but they never mentioned this dialog bug. I hope that you are not stuck and find a work-around.

I think "Eddie" would be "Edward Zaitsev", who has been our contact at seaward.ru.
He posts on this forum under the name "Eddy".

Maybe "Eddy" will have a solution if "Captain Frosty" gets stuck and cant get any other dialog from the French Governor General.

It's good to see some people from Seaward.ru here at the forums. Seaward.ru members might be able to help modders if they come across things in CoAS like translation issues, etc. while modding.

Edit: lol, and hidden bugs:)

I´m not stuck but thanks for lookin´ after :onya
Next time I ask him for a job he tells me he doesn´t have any work for today as usual.
I think it will be some sort of an Easter egg :drunk

Thats good to hear your not stuck. One of the other major faults with the game is having to wait a few days before the governors and governor-generals can give you missions. The main fault being that you have to do missions for them in the first place in order to take your own settlements.

Thats good to hear your not stuck. One of the other major faults with the game is having to wait a few days before the governors and governor-generals can give you missions. The main fault being that you have to do missions for them in the first place in order to take your own settlements.

In governor-general case, you have to wait sometimes even one or two months.

Hi all. Today I was playing and thought that I might ask a governor for a work...and guess what he offered me! xD:
...here´s the screenshot

It was in Basse-Tere. Have somebody encountered this before?

Yours:

Eddiewho.jpg

Mine:

DiffGov.jpg

Both at Basse-Terre but yours is a different Gov than mine. Maybe that is the bug??

Back