• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tough getting out of port

Capn_Crunch

Landlubber
Just wondering if there's anything I can do to stop the fort from obliterating my class 3 ship right when I get into port. I've even tried quickly commanding "sail to" the ship I'm supposed to capture. Any ideas? I'm willing to cheat a bit if there's an invulnerability thing, because I've tried it multiple times and my ship is pretty much destroyed right out...

You have sailed to Bridgetown and talked to prison Commander Ronald Blacklock - He has told you idol you are looking for is on a ship sailing out of Bridgetown - you have to capture the ship to get the idol --BUT Bridgetown Fort Blows you to bits :yes xD:

Best way round this --- When you sail to Barbados - go to one of the shores ( eg Lighthouse Bay ) - Not Bridgetown -- Go through jungle to Bridgetown ( might have to fight bandits - but that is not as bad as loosing your ship )

Talk to whoever you have to talk to in Bridgetown then go back to your ship and fight the ship leaving Bridgetown - try and stay out of range of the Forts guns :yes

:cheers

Back