• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Trade Prices

liam1

Landlubber
I have spent all afternoon making a spreadsheet that allows you to select your departure port and your arrival port and then it will then tell which goods will give you the most profit per unit and per cwt. I made it because I'm lazy and thought it might be useful to anyone who likes to trade, saves you writing down numbers and getting the calculator out xD:
However before I make it available I wish to judge peoples thoughts on such a document and I also wish to try and make it a bit more user friendly.

Anywho, all the trade prices at the moment have to be entered in manually, which is a bit of a bore since to be accurate you would have to update it everytime you got an updated price list.
Moving swiftly onto my question...

Does anybody know if there is a function in game that I can put into the debug window that will a) allow me to export my trade register to a readable file or b) allow me, i.e. the computer, to read the data, so I can write some code to then write it to a readable file?

I do apologise if this is in the wrong forum as it isn't really a mod neither is it a gameplay tip, so I thought forum would be best since the question is about the game's code.

Thank you in advance

Back