• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Trade Winds quest doesn't say island

Limbless

Landlubber
When taking a delivery quest from a store ("Want to charter my ship", the randomly-generated one), the dialogue is slightly screwed up, as is the log entry. There are spaces missing in the text, some weird grammar, and the name of the island on which the town the quest requires the player to go to is not said - although the format of the text that is there would suggest the island is meant to be said, and the fact that every other similar quest says what island the required town is on. This is extremely annoying for me, as I don't know what islands the towns are on, and especially since it would seem like a very basic thing to fix. Does everyone get this problem, and is there any way I can fix it?

Thanks. :)

(PS: please don't just tell me to 'get a map'. I also know about the "tab" thing on the main map - it says island names, not town names, so that doesn't really help.)

Back