• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Translation/Communication in French ; Animals

Lorkan

HoO Team Member
Provisional
Hello guys.

Since I was a great fan of PotC mods, I thought I could try to help you for this new project.

I have no abilities in development or art, but I may be able to help you to translate texts in french, or maybe help you to communicate more easily to french community, since I'm... well... French :).

And, though it would be much less important, as a vet, I may be able to help about animals integrated in the game. A zoologist would be better of course, but it wouldn't be a problem for me to do some researches, since I already do it for my own sometimes.

My job takes quite a lot of my time, but concerning translation, I can have enough spare time. I mean, to work with a moderate deadline is ok for me, but I can't always do something for the next day.

However, if you wanna have a french communication mean, like a Facebook page for example, I could quickly translate small news about development (1-2 days max) to french community, since it takes less time and less precautions.

And if I'm not useful, well no problem for me, I'll still follow your project with a lot of interest :p

That sounds great! From a development standpoint, we are going to be allowing different languages through localization in the code so having the game 'international ready' would be awesome!

Just hang on until Armada gets here. He should be able to get you sorted out with permissions and everything.

Hi Lorkan, welcome to the team as a provisional member. :onya
As you complete tasks for us, you'll eventually be promoted to a group of your choice.

Thank you, nice to feel useful :)

Who can I give an e-mail adress to receive texts to translate to?

Back