• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Treasure Alcove

Skull233244

Powder Monkey
I'm trying to get Coridor.ogg to play in the Alcove part of the Incan Temple again but no matter what I try in modifying the music code it doesn't work. Every time I enter the Alcove there's no music, just sound effects.

Solutions?

Which version of the game are you playing? That file is part of the stock game and should play.

Which file did you modify? Perhaps reinstall the game, or I could upload the current version of the file.

Does "Coridor.ogg" play in other parts of the temple?

New Horizons Build 14, I got "Coridor.ogg" to play in the Temple when you first enter before the danger music kicks in due to the mummies/skeletons, but as soon as I get through the maze and enter the Alcove there's no music, just the sound effects.

Which version of the game are you playing? That file is part of the stock game and should play.

Which file did you modify? Perhaps reinstall the game, or I could upload the current version of the file.

Does "Coridor.ogg" play in other parts of the temple?
Oh, and I've been modifying the music_stock and music_standard files

Back