• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Treasure maps

Gunnar

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy mates! :cheers
I am back to piracy and decided to finally try TEHO. Recently treasure map sellers have stopped spawning - tried to savescum until my fingers start to hurt so ive decided to ask experts :) Ah, i have no treasure map, just 1 piece from last treasure. Any ideas whats going on?

Ok, reinstall worked with old savegames, maybe i should start with it before bothering people :) Anyway it was opportunity to come back to the forum and say hi :)

This game is always a bit buggy and you never know when it will happen to you. The only way to handle it: Save, save and save as often as you can. ;)

Quicksave is dangerous in this game because it can easily cause crashes. Better to use normal save.

Recently treasure map sellers have stopped spawning - tried to savescum until my fingers start to hurt so ive decided to ask experts :) Ah, i have no treasure map, just 1 piece from last treasure. Any ideas whats going on?
Perhaps you have already visited the tavern on the current day.
Make save before the first entering the tavern and try loadings from this save.
Usually enough ten loadings to spawn treasure map seller.

In addition, do not abuse quick save. It really can cause problems in games based on the Storm engine.

Its not the first storm engine game i play, and i tell ya mate: if you dont spam save key it will crash in worst possible moment :)
And no, i haven't visited tavern before I tried to spawn map seller, i am aware in this case tavern patrons won,t change. But thanks for putting this up maybe it will help others, and first of all thanks for replying:cheers

Back