• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Two small questions about the Build 11 and 12 - kinda stuck!

TheOsirisDK

Landlubber
actually i got two questions...
but first and most importent: I downloaded the Build 11 (beta 9.1 i think) of the potc mod thingy, and im having troubles already. I load up the game, start a new, a console apear showing alot of messages and that guy comes in, the mentor with the windmill slayer (forgot his name) anyway, and just stands there, looking at me! I cant talk to! and he wont talk to me!
what now? I cant leave, i cnat kill him now what?!

Second: downloaded build 12 to try fix it, is it supposed to take abut 27 min to install??? i have like a AMD +2000... how come it's so slow...

Because it's downloading files as it goes and the speed is dependent on bandwidth at the time. You can stop at anytime and, as long as you don't tell it to rollback changes it's made, you can resume again where you left off. It will just skip already installed files.

Can't help you there. I never messed with Build 11. I think I was around for Build 1 when it first came out, but then dropped from the scene for quite some time only to come back in time for Build 12 which has not given my that problem.

yeah, it's all fine now... build 12 seemed to fix all my troubles
(and made a bunch of new ones...)

Fx, Why cant I talk to the merchants on the docks? actually it's quite few people I can talk to at all! WHY?

Back